3. 𝑨 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

Song: ADDICTION BY DOJA CAT 

Y/N'S POV

"Shit, where did I put it?" I cursed under my breath, my hands busy searching on every corner of my bag, the sunflower drawing I started yesterday. It was already ruined but I wanted to correct it anyway.

Maybe I forgot to bring it.

Suddenly, my head banged into something hard causing me to drop my file folder. The drawings that were inside flew all over the place, and I bent down to pick each and every paper.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry" a man exclaimed bending down with me, helping me pick up the drawings.

I raised my gaze over the man, and my eyes met his. Oh God it was Mark. The cutest guy in the whole compound . His manly scent filled the atmosphere as he flashed me a smile taking a look at my drawings.

"You're talented" he whispered, his eyes still glued on one of my drawings. "I mean, I know we're inside an art university but girl" he added making my cheeks warmer.

"Thank you" I bowed repeatedly as I stood up.

"Oh, my name is Mark by the way" the guy smiled, stretching his hands over me. He looked so cute up-close. He has a beautiful smile and he also smells good.

"I know, I'm Jocelyn" I chuckled awkwardly. Mark let out a surprised tone. "You do?" he chuckled causing me to nod.

"You're quite popular in this compound" I whispered audibly, fidgeting with the hem of my hoodie. Mark smiled shyly before he took out his phone and hand it to me.

"Can I have your number my lady?" he asked taking me by surprise, lot's of questions popped in my head with that instant. Why would he want my number? Especially someone like him?