"Orion" 2

The guys went to the French base and found a baguette there that was a snail. When they left the building, Ichihashi called Nosaka and sent him a video. The guys realized that they were too late... Then they separated from Malik and returned to their base. The team started holding a meeting. Everyone was upset... Soon the coach and his assistants came to them and they began to discuss their next opponents, namely the Brazilian team. Cho KinyUn told Lucky to turn on the music and all the guys to turn to the door in disbelief. The dancers came into the room. Seeing them, many were shocked. The girls began to get the guys to dance, and some of them voluntarily went to dance. Endo noticed that there was no Ichihoshi and began to worry, Nosaka, passing by, heard this and calmed them down, saying that he would definitely return. The truth is that Ichihoshi managed to warn him.

~After a while~

Ichihoshi tried to return to his room unnoticed, when suddenly the girls caught him.

Ootani: Well, where were we!?
Anna: Everyone was worried about you!

They spoke sternly.

Ichihoshi: Uh... I... I...

Ichihoshi heard footsteps behind him and turned around to see Nosaka.

Ichihoshi: Nosaka?
Yuma: Well, now. Why don't you tell us what you're investigating?

He said with a smile. Ichihoshi was a little confused. They went to the dining room where the rest of the guys were.

~In the dining room~

When everyone was assembled. Ichihoshi told them everything and they began to discuss Orion.

Gojin: So who is the real head of Orion?
Ichihoshi: Froy looked like he had an idea.

Nosaka turned to coach Cho Kinyun.

Yuma: Do you happen to know who this coach is?

Everyone looked at the coach.

Cho KinyUn: Ohohoho~ Do you really want to know?

The guys were waiting for an answer.

Cho KinyUn: This...

The coach continued to inflame the situation.

Cho KinyUn: This is one of them, I do not know!

He said with a harmless smile. All the guys fell from disappointment.

Gojin: If he doesn't know, then don't keep us waiting!

He was indignant.

Cho KinyUn: Instead, we should focus all our attention on the Brazil match!
Asuto: That's right! Let's show the opponent who is in front of us!
Gojin: Yes!
Asuto: No matter who we fight, we will continue to play our football!

All the guys agreed with him.

Saginuma: But they're all from Orion, right?
Sakanoue: And they are under the mediocre control of the chairman of Orion. Will we be able to have a fair fight with the team?
Asuto: Of course!

Haizaki got up from his seat and said with a grin on his face.

Haizaki: Yes, everything is getting more interesting.
Mizukamiya: Don't you guys understand anything?
Haizaki: What?
Yuma: Even if the entire Brazilian national team is Orion. If we fight them like this, we will never win.