The End

As you confess your love for him.You want to love him and cherish him more but your brain makes you remember everything you want to forget.

You lay down on the ground beside him taking back from your thoughts and emotions. Your eyes half closed, filled with dizziness.
"Y/N" Jimin cries as you suddenly start being unconscious.

"I am tired;I am so so much tired, let me rest for a while" Your voice lowens as you speak. You want to let your heart out;throw out all those feelings that let you down.

You lay down there without caring for your hands coated with dried blood; the dirt of the ground;or if your whole body is getting drowned in red shades of blood.....

"I am just too tired".... Your words chocked in your throat and you are not able to speak anymore.

Jimin carries you in his arms. You like that care, you like that love, the comfort with him. He carries you to the car. The dizziness has took over you. All you can hear is the sound of car door opening and closing. He carries you to his own hotel and centre you on the most comfortable bed.
That large comfortable bed makes you feel that loneliness. You slightly open your eyes, looking around. No one but just you were present.
You stare at the ceiling, at yourself, your hands, your body. The realisation within you struck hard.
Why I come back to the same place.

A person who one year ago, used to lay asleep lazily in her bed is not able to sleep anymore.
From a high school normal girl to a heartbroken person.
From a person who love others to hating herself.
From a person who used to hate criminals to becoming a criminal.
How far have you come this year.
This year... You don't want anything anymore now.
The tears in your eyes falls down endlessly screaming your lungs out, covering your mouth with a pillow. Those scream relieves the pains and the bleeds of your heart.
You were all shattered into pieces. Your heart breaks and aches so much for you to handle but your tears are unstoppable. You held you own hand in sympathy. The more you try to pick yourself again, the more you try to reshape those pieces, the more you are hurt.
You had never felt yourself so weak. You wanted to go back in time when you could sleep comfortably on your bed, to time when you give those boys place at not only your house but also in your heart, to the time when jungkook and you became friends, to that past yourself to warn her, to tell her that she is going to get the biggest lesson and punishment in her future.

The pain has took all over your body. You cry all night.

Nobody.... Just no one just your pillow knows how much struggle you had made to stop yourself from crying anymore.

You want to go far, far away from those cruel realities to the world and time when you were comfortable in those lies.

You want to go back.... You throw yourself out of the bed; the most comfortable bed where you could hardly get any sleep.

Someone was finding courage to enter the door from a long time as you could say from the sensation that he wants to enter but he could not. You walk to the door, opening it.
You face him; You are seeing him, " Jimin", he was not in black dress anymore. He was dressed as he had presented him on the first day he met you, same slightly curled blonde hair. His eyes somewhere between hopeful and afraid.

" May I come in the room" Jimin hesitate a little bit but then he asks.
Your emotions are taking over you.
"Sure" You reply.
"Can we talk? " Jimin asks.
"What is there left to speak" Your voice starts to break as you speak.
"I want to go away from here, far, far away where I could never see you all again, I don't want this memory, I don't need anything that make me remember you, Nothing" You burst into tears as you say this. You have decided this time leave his world to enter yours.
"I will go far away from you, as far as possible, those memories are making it hard to breathe"you say.
" I-"he could not say any further, he wanted to console you but his past actions don't allow so.
You do not wait for his response and continue "You know I loved you so much, so much that I have lost in you, I feel for you something I have never felt for anyone. I can still feel the scent of your body, your love, your touch even when it's not real"
"I love you so much that I hate myself for it. My eyes do not want to see the betrayal because my heart has blurred it all. My heart forces me to believe in you, your love but-"