Out of the deep woods 1

Dr

Dr. Singh's POV

One day Aditya wakes up next to Rani (CREATOR: this lady irl, fine asb)

Rani gets startled bc she heard a loud sound, Aditya didn't hear it bc he is a HEAVY sleeper so he groaned when he heard it and then Rani woke him up to go see what that loud sound was bc she was scared.

Aditya stretched in bed while Rani was in bed so the bed was shaking (y'all know them aggressive ahh stretches😂😂)

Aditya got up half awake and walked to the bathroom that was connected to their room while Rani got confused and asked, "where are you going!" "To wake up honey~" Aditya said dragging the 'y' at the end bc he was tired.

Aditya walked in the bathroom and turned the water on and splashed his face to wake up, and then it hit him.

"honey c'mere!" Aditya whisper-shouted to Rani. Rani slowly ran towards him in the bathroom confused and Aditya said, "stay here, if I don't come back in 10 minutes" Aditya paused before continuing. "Call the police" "with what phone?" Rani asked well said.

Aditya groaned and slowly sprinted to the nightstand to grab his phone to keep and hers to give her just in case, he then sprinted back to her and gave it to her and proceeded to kiss her forehead and reassure her that everything will be fine "I'll be back honey ok?" Aditya said/asked "ok" Rani said scared and sad.

Aditya Walker out (FINALLY DAMN) He walked out the bathroom and said "I'll be fine" (not without a weapon you aren't) he left the room (HE DEAD, DAMN RIP ADITYA SINGH) He walked downstairs to a deer in they're kitchen raming they're fridge trying to get they're food from it.

Aditya was going to say something until he turned to the right to see a male deer staring DIRECTLY at him and that forced all the muscles in his body (which aren't many) to make him BOLT up them stairs and slam his room door and locking it and calming down a little after realizing what had just happened.

With the door slamming it caused Rani to hear it and peek out to see her husband breathing heavily which triggered her to run towards him and hug him, and Aditya hugged back "oh my god baby what happened?" "There were deer, jus deers ok, we can wait here til they leave honey"

"hey adi i gotta let you know something" this caused aditya to get worried. "Uhmm...ok shoot" "ok so..." Rani paused then started after a few seconds. "I'm leaving this place later today" "oh, WAIT...without me!?" "Obviously not unless y-" she was caught off by Aditya "obviously I wanna go with you where EVER you go"

With those words they felt relieved bc Aditya BEEN wanted to leave but couldn't bc he didn't know if Rani wanted to stay or leave.

After like 20 more minutes of talking between the LOVE BIRDS, they walked downstairs to see that the deers were gone and all their food was gone so they were actually glad bc they didn't want to do all the cleaning before they left and before they were gonna leave they had to make sure they packed.