out of the deep woods 3

"SARAH!!!"

that caused pubba to grab a BROOM and run to where the person was and that caused y/n and gus's nosy selves to follow a little far behind.

They reached the place where the dude was and pubba put the broom up like a 'gun' and said "HEY! don't come any closer" and the dude said "afternoon" with his hands up "mind, lowering the gun?" "I'd feel better if I didn't" pubba said with a shaky voice "I'm just looking for someone" "well they're not here" "better go look some place else" "how long, you been here?"

Gus and y/n caught up and Gus whispered to y/n saying "I'ma get closer to hear them" "GUS NO" y/n whisper-shouted but he was too late, Gus was already crouch walking away.

"I'd give you my word, I had NO idea your camp was here" the dude said "...who said I had a camp?"

"My sister went off in these mountains" Gus almost falling down a hill but recovered "a week and a half ago, not a place for an unarmed woman" pubba trying to buck at gus tryna tell him to stop moving or go back "i wanna know if she made it through" "SHE DIDNT COME THROUGH HERE!!" "you should get back on the road before it gets dark" "the road is the last place you wanna be, friend"

"You haven't gotten out much lately, huh?" Pubba was shakin in his boots fr "WHAT'S IT LIKE OUT THERE" pubba yells for literally no reason at all "it sucks, no rules, no laws, once the Internet went down it was over, jus tribes of people, who were scared, fighting over whatever's left"

"What about the sick?" That caused y/n and Gus's ears to go up because they grew interested now "it slowed down, but it's still out there" "people think the hybrids caused it-" the mysterious man was cut off by pubba getting aggressive "WELL MAYBE IT CAUSED THEM" "yeah, maybe" the man shrugged while pubba was still aiming his BROOM at the man

"anycase, it ain't many of us left" the man looked to his right and then started slowly walking up to the fence saying "so if your out here alone" he paused, moving and talking, he looked at pubba and continued "isolated and whatnot..., you probably aren't in a company"

"are you?"

"In a company?'

"Alone" the man had to explain to pubba.

"IVE LIVED ALONE, AND BY MYSELF, FOR NINE YEARS AND...AND 17 WEEKS AND...THREE DAYS!" pubba yelled out of fear while slowly walking towards Gus and y/n

Gus moved even tho y/n said not to, by doing so he put his knee on a branch which made it break and pubba looked at Gus and looked back and to his surprise the mysterious man was gone...

A/N

Sorry for not updating, I've had a birthday on Sunday and I had a lot of things to worry about mb but everything's good now so I'll prolly update later today or tomorrow byeee

518 words