Honeymoon in Malaysia 1

Here is new one for AparnaAkundi

Let's start!!

ΜΔŁΔŞƗ¥Δ 
รεα รเ∂ε ૨εรσ૨ƭ
г๏๏๓ ภ๏. 77

(Hm was in the restroom wearing a bikini but she was not sure if her boo bear will like it or not)

As: come out boo (knock on the door) is there any trouble

Hm: coming

(She came out wearing a high waist sexy bikini)

(She looks at to him standing there wearing black shots and tshirt , his muscular body and legs were making her aroused)

(His condition was no diff. He has seen his wife wearing such bold dress first time. Her every curve was visible making him go crazy)

(He went to her and pull her holding her hips)

As: you look so hot and sexy in this boo (low voice) I don't want you to go out bcoz the other people will see what is mine

Hm: you don't need to be jelly jelly boo bear. I am only yours. You can have what ever you want from me

(His eyes were looking at her cleavange)

Hm: I want you now, here , at this moment

(His eyes darkened with lust)

As: are you sure?

Hm: ya

As: I am gonna be rough so be prepared

He pick her in his arm and lay on the bed. He laid upon her and remove her lower.

As: you are sooo hot boo (roaming his tongue on his navel)

(He then move to her back and untied the the cord of her bikni top. He was just staring at her naked body. It's the second time he's seeing her like this)

Hm: get rid of your wears, I want to feel you

(He quickly stripped of his clothes and pull her above him)

As: I wanna try new fantasies'with you boo. Are you ready?

Hm: ya

As: ride me (seducing tone)

(Although she was shy but her hormones allowed her to fulfill his fantasy)

(She slammed on him and started ramming in him, he was groaning. He held her bosoms and instantly switched their position, now he was above her)

As: how much you need me (sucking her bosom)

Hm: I need you every moment

(She rammed in her making her shout)