La Push: The Wizards and the Watergirl

Amethyst pov,

Once we got there Sirius put me down, then they all sat down except for me because the moment I was on the ground I had started running towards the water, and I had walked onto the water without realizing it and when I looked back at Regulus, Sirius and everyone they looked to be a mixture of confusion, worriedness and intrigued about something.

I was confused so I looked down and saw that I was standing on the water, I giggled softly and walked back over to everyone. "Am I the only one going in?"

"I can't swim...you know that Amy." Regulus said looking at me.

"I can teach you Reggie... after all, mum taught me? Then again I i don't think she actually needed to teach me the ocean is kinda like a second home to me for some reason. It's like I belong in the water." I said smiling.

"Okay fine. I'll let you teach me." Regulus said laughing softly.

Everyone was now in their swimsuits and their robes and other clothing was on the rocky sand, then they all went into the ocean to swim, Regulus was holding my hand as we both went into the water with everyone. "Are you ready Reggie?" I asked, he took a deep breath and nodded, and him and I went under the water and I let go of his hand and showed him what to do.

I looked over and Regulus was doing exactly what I was doing and had instructed him to do.

"Great job Reggie!" I accidentally said out loud while being under the water then they all swam up to the surface.

Regulus had asked me. "You can talk under water?"

"Yes, but not for that long. I usually don't do it."

"That's cool!" Barty said chuckling as he swam over to Regulus and I.

We got out and Sirius and everyone asked. "Can you show us more of your water powers?" I of course smiled and complied, and looked at them and smiled and first I willed myself dry, then I made some of the water go up into the air and look like a snake, and made it hit James whom was the closest. And everyone laughed softly.

Then I made a small trident out of the water that was all over the rocky sand. "And that's all I know so far. Anyways do you all have to go back? Because I was kinda hoping that some of you, or at least one of you stays."

"Well I don't, I live alone now. So I can go whenever." Sirius said smiling.

"I can stay. I'll just need to leave early." Regulus replied.

Barty Jr smiled softly. "Well I think the rest of us should go home though because it would be odd for us all to spend the night with her."

James chuckled softly. "Good point. Anyways bye guys." James and everyone but Sirius, Amethyst, and Regulus.

"We should head back before Charlie comes looking for us." Regulus said smiling, then looked at Sirius. "Let's go." We all three went to Sirius's motorcycle, and Sirius and Regulas got on then I got in the side-car and Sirius drove to Charlie's house.

"Hey Charlie! We're back! Sirius and Regulas said they're staying the night if they can." I said as Sirius, Regulus and I went inside Charlie agreed for them to stay if they really wanted to.

I smiled happily, Sirius chuckled softly then sat down on the couch as did Regulus, I went upstairs and changed to some other outfit then came back down and stayed quiet as I was walking down and overhead Regulus asking Charlie how to work the tv.

I giggled softly and came down and sat between them, they smiled and hugged me tightly then watched Charlie turn on the TV and put it on a channel. "And to answer your question earlier Amethyst. Renee and I talked, and technically no. She's not a muggle. She's a squib whom was given up for adoption since she wasn't a witch." Charlie replied, I nodded.

I laid my mind on Sirius's arm, as we were watch the show, Renee seemed to like cooking because she did it a lot, even though Charlie had a house elf.

As I was about to fall asleep, Renee had finished cooking and called for everyone to come to the table. "I apologize if that conversation earlier made you upset. I didn't mean for it to. I meant to whisper the word muggle." Sirius apologized.

Regulus stifled a laugh shaking his head amused by Sirius simply apologizing for some reason. "You would." He mumbled.

"It's alright mister Black." Renee replied kindly.

Renee prayed over the food, I wasn't sure if she truly believed or if she just wanted to do it, either way after the prayer we all ate.

Once Sirius took a bite he looked at Charlie, and thought to himself. 'This shit is nasty'

I chuckled softly, and watched as Charlie whispered in Renee's ear asking her if she will be okay if the house elf replaced the food, she took a bite and sighed. "Yes please."

"Holly, please replace this food." Charlie said to the house elf whom snapped her fingers and Renee's "food" and then Holly made new food appeared and everyone started to eat.

◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

Regulus Pov,

After dinner, Amethyst, Sirius and I went to her room. We were sitting on her bed as she was at her desk looking at something that she was holding. "Amy? What are you looking at?" I asked her getting up and walking over.

"My mum wrote me a letter a week after Lucius left me here. Explaining that Lucius was supposed to take me to New York and all. I'm debating on writing back because, I love her but I don't know if she was telling the truth about why she wanted me gone..." Amethyst explained to Sirius and I.

"I see. Well it really depends to be honest. Either she lied to you or told you the truth." Sirius said to Amethyst as he was laying on her bed playing with one of her stuff animals and made it hover over him with the Wingardium Leviosa spell that we had learned in first-year.

"I think you should try to write Narcissa." I replied, then enlarged her room and added two beds, because I knew there was no way Sirius was going to sleep on the floor and then hugged Amethyst. "I'm here for you no matter what you do." I replied then went over to Sirius and snapped my fingers in his face. "Stop Wingardium Leviosaing her stuff animals and move to the middle bed I made the sheets be red and gold for you. On that bed." I said to Sirius and Amethyst snickered at me.

"When you guys leave please leave the beds, because when you both are gone I'm going to set some of my stuff animals on them." Amethyst said then explained.

I nodded, then Sirius climbed onto the middle bed after a stuffed animal fell and hit his face because I distracted him.

Amethyst decided to write to her mother.

.......

Amethyst Pov,

I started writing the letter while Sirius was in my bathroom taking a shower, and Regulus went home to get some pajamas.

He came back just as I had finished writing the letter, and as Sirius finished his shower.

"Dear Mum

First off, I'm sorry this is so late. But in my defense Lucius told me you didn't want to ever talk to me again....and also speaking of Lucius, why does he not like me? He seems to hate me...

Love your daughter.."

When I finished, I gave it to Charlie's owl and it flew to her then I went and took a shower and change then crawled into bed.