A Magician

"A magician will never show their trick " - Y/n

Cheers and applause only you can hear in this stadium. On the stage stands a person with a very mysterious aura on them. The person bows a bit to show their performance has already ended.

The person is the one and only Y/n. She already finished her big performance that was held in New York City.

No one POV:

"Encore, encore, encore," the audience said repeating their word again and again. Y/n only showed her Chesire smile, "Alright dears, only for you this will be my last performance for the day," after hearing Y/n's words audience cheered because their lovely magician would make another of her magic tricks. Y/n held out her hand and made all the audience in the stadium go silent. Y/n said again with her mysterious tone "I will make myself disappear under tons of flower petals". Y/n held her hat down and pulled out a flower bouquet. She throws the bouquet in the air and makes flower petals drop. Suddenly many piles of flower petals drop into the air. The magician on the stage vanishes like she has never been there the whole time. The audience screams crazily look at her amazing performance.

Y/n pov

I was greeted by my manager after I entered the backstage. My sweat dropped a bit which showed how tired am I after the show.

"Nice work Y/n, next stage you will go to Tokyo," Stacy said to me. I only smiled at her and nodded. She passes a bottle of water at me. I take a sip a little bit "Thanks, Stacy. I will take a short walk outside, I will be back before Midnight" I said to Stacy. She responds with a nod and bids me goodbye have a nice walk.

I walk out of the tent and take a walk to the nearby park. There were many people outside such as a couple, older people, and teenagers who same age as me. My mouth always smiles never falters a little bit until I see a black cat who looks like it is staring deep into my soul. That startled me a little bit. 'What a mysterious black cat' I walk a little closer to the black cat who only sits still and stares at me with her Icy blue orb. 'Such a beautiful cat' The cat's eyes were very mesmerised like a calm ocean. My phone buzzed inside my pants. I take out the phone from my pocket and see a notification from an unknown number that says 'Only you can save us' I only scoff when I see that notification but stop after another message says 'Save us Y/n, follow the black cat' I turned my gaze to the black cat again. And I see the black cat nudge her head to the left like to say to me follow her. I hesitated a little bit of my step to follow the cat 'What the hell just happening, what kind of illusion is this'.

I check my phone again after it's vibrating again. I ignored the message. 'Am I too tired after the show that made me start to hallucinate a thing, I think I should turn back into the tent' but my leg suddenly stops my track. My body feels possessed by someone because my body moves itself. I try to stop my leg from walking further. 'This is new and it's scary' My body follows the cat until the cat stops on an empty road. Finally, my body stopped moving. "What the hell, I know I am a magician but this is something new" I mumble to myself. I look at the cat and get a little startled when the cat suddenly speaks "Please help them Y/n only you can save them" I respond back "Who is them? Why do I need to help them" The cat only gives a hum sound before disappearing into thin air. "Wow, such a hint" That's it before the only silent voice turns into a lively one. "Kya, watch out!" that's the only thing I heard before I felt like my body got crushed by something. 'Did I just get hit by a truck' I can feel my eyes turn to the back of my head and a buzzing sound from the crowd get close to me. Suddenly, I feel like get sucked into the void. And then I lost consciousness

.

.

.

.

.

.

Whisper..... Whisper.... Whisper...

'urghh noisy, my body hurt like shit' When I open my eyes I realize one thing. First, I die. Second, there was a child who looked like 5 years old who tried to climb a throne chair but failed miserably. I touch my head and guess what it's hurt like hell. The kid finally notices my wake-up presence turns his back and coughs a little bit. "Hello, human welcome to the afterlife, before you ask where you're this is the middle of Hell and Heaven. My name is Kuro" You only nod and start to introduce yourself "Hello my name is Y/n, can I ask some questions?" Kuro only nudges his head to say to me go on. I look at him and ask "Are you the one who kills me?" Kuro looks at me before laugh feel like I said something funny to him. "That's was funny one human, such a straightforward, and for your question, it's no, why do you ask that kind of question"

"Well, it's because you're the black cat that showed up before I got hit by a truck, Who the hell are you Kuro," I said with a poker smile on my face. Kuro smirked a little bit before tilting his head. "what a smart human you are, let's me introduce myself again Y/n my name is Kuro, and known as a god of Salvation, we need your help Y/n" My smile got a little wider "Ohooo, what a salvation to kill me, Ohh man do you know I have a show at Tokyo next performance, there were many things I don't do like to finish my anime.." before I can finish my word Kuro interrupted me " Actually I only want to teleport you here but my subordinate accidentally kill you" Kuro said with sweatdrop and said again "please forgive my subordinate for his clumsiness, but please help my world I will incarnate you into my world, will you help me" "No, thanks I feel like lazy to live again" I said lazily. "And why me you ask for help, you should ask someone else" Kuro only gave me apology eyes and said "Because only you can help them, how about this If you help me, I will give you any kind of reward you want"

"Anything?" you ask Kuro.

"Yes anything," he said confirm your word.

"Alright I guess I will help, can you give me a little bit of information about your world" You ask Kuro again.

Kuro smiled went he heard you agree to help his world. "I think you know my world, it's from an anime from your world that calls by the name of Onepiece. A world full of pirates, marines, and freedom"

"Holysh*t!!! are you serious? Are my favourite character being alive there" you ask full enjoyment.

"Yes, there are," Kuro said while smirking at you.

"Alright, I agree to help you but with two conditions first give me power, like a superpower to help me in that world make sure my power is related to occupation of magician, Next, what kind of help does your world need?

"I need you to .......................................................................................... just that Y/n"

"Why you can't save your own world Kuro" You ask with a little bit of curiosity.

"It's because we gods can't interfere with our own world problem that makes by ........." kuro said sadly.

You feel very tired suddenly.

"Look like your time has already ended Y/n, thank you for your help, for your information Y/n I will give you a power of magic and strength. I hope you well Y/n D Akito see you soon"

That was the last thing I heard before lost my conscience.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author: Thank you for reading my cliché story and broken grammar see u next time in the next ch enjoy your reading...