A start of the Adventure

"Never make a mess if you can't clean it up"- Y/N

'Hmm, what should I do?' you ask yourself while being crowded by a Village, where you defeat the pirates from destroying the town.  They return the gesture of kindness and offer anything to you.  Because of the crowd, you bump into a kid.  A kid looks at you with their glistening eyes.

"Magician-san, are you a bounty hunter?" asked a kid curiously.  You only laugh at their question.  You shook your head and said "No, I am not a bounty hunter"

"and then are you a marine?" you look a the kid ridiculously.  "I am not a Marine too" you answer softly"

"Ehhh? you're so strong and cool and...and" you look at the kid amusedly "And what?" you ask while still having an amused smile on your face"

"You're very kind and beautiful too" You only laugh at their word.

"Thank you for your praise cutie," you said while pinching their cheek.  They only laugh at your gesture.

"As I said before, I am a Magician who likes to do a trick," you said while winking at the kid- someone interrupts you

"How can we repay your favor," an elderly voice said from behind.

you only wave your hand "Ahh, you don't have to repay anything, but if you insist" you make a thought pose.

you snap your finger and look at the elder "Actually I have planned on traveling through to the sea and making a name outside as a magician, if I can ask something can I ask for a bot" you say while clapping your hands together.

"Oh, a bot we have a small ship that we never use,  I think we can give you that ship for your traveling magician-san," the elder said kindly.

You look at the elder enthusiastically and then smile widely.  "Really! thank you"

"If that can return your kindness then yes,  We will provide anything on the board to make your traveling easy" You nod.

You only grin widely at the elder.  You make an excuse to breathe air.  The villagers then step aside to make you walk away.

When you already be alone you kneel and take a deep breath.  The crocodile tear appears on Y/n eyes.  

'that was a very nerve-wracking event.  I should never make that can approve again and-' Y/n looked at her hand and then clutching hard 'The first time I have taken someone's life, it's sickening' You bite inside your mouth. 

'but they deserved it' you said while staring at the air.

standing up again and start walking, the sound of waves calming your sickening gut.  The terror looks from the pirate before you only shake it off.  

after a while strolling around you sit on the sand while looking at the surroundings.  Seeing the calm surroundings, you hug your body and rest your head on your knee.  You keep staring at the sea. The calm breeze softly hit your face. without you notice you hum out the Bink no Sake song softly.

you pull out the book from the thin air.  the cover of the book remains the same went the first time you get it when arrive in this world.

  'It's still early for my adventure but'  you grip the book tightly with a determined you staring again at the sea 'I should make fame of myself and make an entrance with a cool moment, Yeah I should not think too much,' with a proud full face 'It's time for world know the best magician has come' you chuckle loudly before the sound die soon.