Bumper and Fun

In the morning

Bumper Pov

I woke up and saw that Amy was up too and got dressed. Amy and I went downstairs to eat breakfast. There Beca and Stacie cooked Pancakes. The other boys went to Starbucks to bought coffee. As the boys arrived we talked about what we do today. The girl warned us for Aubrey because she has not told where she goes for Spring Break. So we went outside the city. We went to an Amusement park. There it was really funny.

Beca Pov
At the Amusement park we had a lot of fun. I saw how happy Bumper and Amy were so I must laughed all the time when I saw they together. Jesse asked me why I smiled and I explained him.

Fat Amy Pov
We were at the Amusement park for 8 hours. Then we went back to the Trebel house. Today the girls were allowed to choose a movie. We choosed "Titanic" and the boys were not happy about that,but that was our plan to choose a movie that the boys don't like. When the movie was over we went to sleep because we were all very tired.

Next morning

Donald Pov
Today we stayed in the house and saw a lot of comedy movies and laughed. At the evening we went to a party and had a lot of fun and get drunk.

2 days later

Stacie Pov
Today we went to a Rihanna concert and I was so happy about that.

At the concert

Fat Amy Pov
"Bumper?" I asked. "Yeah cutie! What is it?" He asked. "Can we go earlier? Please I think I saw Aubrey..!" I said. I saw Bumper texting all that I maybe saw Aubrey and we all went back to the house. There we saw shark movies.
The spring break was over and we must practised for the Semi finals. Omg and again the same songs and choregraphy. I asked Chloe"Hey Chloe! Can I ask you something?" "Yes!" She said. "Em... Why do we sang always the same songs? I mean don't take it personal,but why that old shit?" Chloe started to laugh and I didn't know what she meaned. Then ahe said"Look! I'm not the leader and our ex-leader taught Aubrey the whole summer how to be a profesonal BELLA-LEADER. That's why." "Ohh!!" I said. Then I went to Beca.