𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐃 the atmosphere grew tense

𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐃 the atmosphere grew tense. The mood around 12 Grimmauld Place was unbearable, no laughter or smiles shared and worried glances exchanged between the Order' members. Remus and Sirius had kept the younger Black up to date, telling them that they suppose Voldemort will attack now sooner or later.

They also told her about the prophecy, a sign to Polaris that the two of them still trusted her. They didn't know what was included in the prophecy, what it said and how detailed it was described. Polaris, despite her high rank at the ministry, didn't have access to the Department of Mysteries either.

The young woman expected this time to be now, as she looked at the written message from Harry inside the enchanted notebook.

Ministry now Voldemort is there!

That was all it took for Polaris to rush downstairs into the kitchen, telling the two remaining Marauders to pack their wands and make their way to the ministry. Harry told her it was urgent, he would join them soon.

It seems like the six of them arrived at the perfect time

It seems like the six of them arrived at the perfect time. Sirius, Remus and Polaris met Kingsley, Tonks and Moody at the ministry as soon as they arrived.

The six skilled wizards burst through two doors high above the Death Eaters and Harry, and sprinted into the room. The young boy was accompanied by none other than Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood.

Their entrance had seemed to take its expected effect. The Death Eaters were distracted, having not expected the sudden arrival of Order members and an all too familiar face for some.

Lucius Malfoy, Polaris' great cousin by marriage, had already turned and raised his wand, ready to curse their little group but Tonks was quicker and sent a Stunning Spell at him.

The six of them focused on the Death Eaters, firing spells at them and slowly making their way down to the sunken floor.

As Sirius was dueling with a Death Eater a few feet away from Harry, Kingsley was fighting two Death Eaters at once while Tonks was duling Bellatrix; Polaris seemed to be the only one noticing that Harry had been grabbed by the neck, on the verge of dying. She sent a Stunning Spell toward the Death Eater and it hit just before Neville Longbottom lunged right at him.