Chapter 1

[Giyuu POV]

This is my first day at this spesific massive school, full of students and literally in the middle of the city... As I walked inside, there was a very long line infront of the secretary's desk. Hoping they came for dorm keys, or I'll be the only one to me looking like this... an idiot... The line slowly moved, but still a small space between it... It was my turn, the secretary looked mean... She asked my name blankly, which I answered. She handed me a dorm key, it had number... 13? ... Better not overthink about it... As I walked through the dorm halls, searching for the dorm, I bumped into someone... I did fell and looked at them... It was a guy with white messy hair, long eyelashes, purple eyes... he looks... charming... Snap out of it, you're not gay! I got up and apologized. He scofed and pushed me away. What was his deal? Nevermind... What a coincidence, my room is right infront of me already. I unlocked the door, slowly entering it (obviously closed the door), put my suitcase  next to my bed and started to look around the dorm... It's huge with a warm temperature... I guess everyone, well, almost everyone will be wanting to live here... Another bed? That's weird... Will I get a roommate? No one told me about this... Maybe it's a yes... I went back to my suitcase and started unpacking. As soon as I finished unpacking, someone barged in. It was that guy again and he looks... mad?

[Sanemi POV]

This guy again!? Ugh. Why, just why. I totally ignored him, since he looks super lame. I put my suitcase down next to the other bed and started unpacking. Tsk. Great, he's even staring at me. Wait- why do I care what everybody else think about me? Godd*mmit... I finished unpacking and looked back at him.

"Hello..." He broke the silence
"What. You want to know my name? It's Shinazugawa Sanemi and don't you dare talk to me." I replied
"Oh... I'm Tomioka Giyuu... Hope we won't be hating eachother..." There was silence after that.

I have to admit, his name does fit him well- Hate? Hm... I do hate everyone, except for Iguro and my family without father. But why does it feel not right to hate this expressionless weirdo? Sh*t. Don't feel bad. Better lay on my bed... Tsk. Then I drifted to sleep.

[Giyuu POV]

Oh... I made it! I'm starting to get better at comunicating with people... and Sanemi is sleeping. Huh? This weird feeling again... I sat on my bed and started thinking about it... Why does it feel nice? My heart is racing, butterflies in the stomach, blush all over my face and I can't look away from him... Luckily I hid the blushing... Maybe something's up with me... I thought. Should I tell anyone? Better not, they won't even care anyway... I'm bored... I looked at Sanemi again, and what happened? I can't look away... What is happening...? Why do I feel like he and only him is only mine...? H-huh??? He looks too attractive- I- I can't! W-what- is happening-!? I remained expressionless from the outside, but panicking from the inside... It feels like I got obssesed or something??? I-I'm scared... or not...? I can't hold it anymore... H-He-... Sanemi... is... is mine...

Author- Wassup! My head hurts, I haven't slept for 2 days straight, cus I'm freaking addicted to my laptop and phone- That's not the point. Chapter 2 will be uploaded in Hours--1week. Be patient. Have a good Morning/Day/Night! <3 (DRINK WO'ER!)
Word count: 615