Chapter 2

[Giyuu POV]

H-He's mine... He's mine. He's mine! HE'S MINE! I chuckled, but I didn't last long. I had to control my thoughts and sanity, since I almost went insane for him... Not gonna lie, I wanna see his... Oh god- I delivered a dirty mind, it's his fault that he's too hot. I'll take a wild guess, tomorrow, girls will be simping and surrounding him, which I hated cus he's mi- Stop thinking about him! I took my book, laid on my bed and started reading. As I was at the 2nd page, my phone buzzed, maybe it was from school? I opened my phone and what did I see? Yes, a notification from school.

School: Hello students, we prepared your school uniforms at the secretary desk, feel free to take it until midnight. Info about tomorrow. Breakfast will be at 6:30 AM in the cafeteria, just go straight from the doritory hall and you'll find it. Everyone will get a paper of their classes they are in and daily subjects. (is this how you say it-?) Class will start at 7 AM sharp. Be aware of the time. This is evrything I've got to say. Enjoy the rest of the day  -Principal Kibutsuji.

Huh... Should I wake Sanemi up-? No- He looks too peaceful while sleeping. It just makes me wanna cuddle him! It's 2:46 PM now. Better get my uniform. As I walked down the stairs, I accidentally bumped into a red haired, wine colored eyed young boy... As we both stumbled back, he apologized instantly. That's unexpecting. No one in my life had apologiged first, except for my sister and best friend Sabito.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you! I didn't mean to!" He apologized again.
"It's ok... At least none of us both got hurt. May I ask, what's your name?" I replied, then instantly went to questioning.
"I'm Tanjiro Kamado! It's a pleasure to meet you!" He pulled out his hand for a handshake.
"It's nice to meet you too... I'm Giyuu Tomioka-" As I was cut off in the middle of introduction by a loud voice in the background.
"TaNjIrOoO!!! InOsUkE's FiGhTiNg  AgAiN!"  A yellowed haired and eyed boy came running to Tanjiro, whining.
"Ah- I'm sorry! I have to go with my friend Zenitsu to stop our groopmate from fighting! Have a nice day!" They both left in a hurry.

I continued to walk downstairs and to the secretary desk. The same cold, rude woman was there. She asked my name, I answered (obviously) and she gave me a uniform. I thanked her, then went upstairs to my dorm again. As I came back, Sanemi is awake. He's looking too good, omg. I looked away to hide my blush, closed the door and went laying straight on to my bed. I'm tired... I should sleep...

[Sanemi POV]

I woke up and saw no one in the room. Ugh, boring. I took my phone, turned it on seeing a notif. What is it again? I checked it and it was from school.

School: Hello students, we prepared your school uniforms at the secretary desk, feel free to take it until midnight. Info about tomorrow. Breakfast will be at 6:30 AM in the cafeteria, just go straight from the doritory hall and you'll find it. Everyone will get a paper of their classes they are in and daily subjects. Class will start at 7 AM sharp. Be aware of the time. This is evrything I've got to say. Enjoy the rest of the day -Principal Kibutsuji.

Oh... Now I understand why that b*tch left. He came back into the room, turned his head away while closing the door and laid straight into bed. Lazy a** motherf*cker and now he's sleeping. How the hell did he sleep that fast!? It's 3 PM and he can sleep!? (says the one that slept after unpacking shits) If I could wake up sooner, I could've asked him- no-  tell him- why don't I sound like myself rn??? Tf did he do to me??? Ugh. Better if I go than overthink about useless things, I left the dorm, slammed the door, hoping it'll make that a**hole wake up and went downstairs to the secretary desk. That b*tch never shows manners I think. She asked blankly, so I replied blankly too. Dayum, I made her mad and glared at me. Ugly looking c*nt. She threw the uniform straight onto my face. That really pissed me off. The f*ck is her problem!? If she doesn't show manners, so why should I!? Godd*mmit, better not start a fight like in old school and get detention on the first day here. I should start acting mature, not a child, so I ignored her and went upstairs, back to my dorm. I just realized that I didn't talked much today. Maybe it was the maturity? Hope it is. I entered the dorm and what do I f*cking see. That motherf*cker is still sleeping??? That really pissed me off. I slammed the door again. No f*cking reaction, and that made me more furious, so I shouted.

"OI!"  He jumped after I shouted, damn he looks goofy.

I scoffed and sat on my bed, while he is just sitting confused of what the f*ck is happening. LMAO! I took out my laptop, put on my headphones and started playing Minecraft. Definitely ignored him.

[Giyuu POV]

The hell just happened? My own Senpai purposely woke me up from a suspicious dream about him. Thank god, he saved me or I'll be fully traumatized again. But goddamn, his d- STOP. Why am I getting so dirty all of the sudden, moslty after I woke up, that's disliking. And I only slept for 15 frickin' minutes. Can't it be longer??? I should go shower now. Took my clothes, towel and shower gel, then went into the bathroom (obviously locked the door). Hopefully no one's going to ask where I am...

Author- Hiii! The 2nd chapter is here! The 3rd chaper will be uploaded until I get more ideas and have more than 1 500 words here, that's my goal. And how are you? Hope you're doing fine with wo'er! It's 12 AM here, I'm tired and I have 2 tests and a essay "today". I'll try to make this story more interesting for y'all! I gtg rest now, glaldly if you did too. Have a great Morning/Day/Night! <333 
Word count: 1 054