Chapter 4: Home

" Oh my.. Is that really you?"

Mother Mitsu voiced out, barely choking on her words.

" I'm back home mom!"

" Oh my baby!"

Mother Mitsu immediately pulled in Yuki for a hug, tears streaming down her face as she touched Yuki's face.

" I'm sorry for not being there with you as you grew Yuki, please forgive this mother of yours."

" It's not your fault mom, all that matters is I'm back now with you and Tooru-nii."

Yuki carefully wiped away her mother's tears as did she.

Oikawa couldn't stop his tears looking from the sidelines and decided to join the hug tackling both his mother and sister.

After staying in that position for some time, mother Mitsu reluctantly broke apart the hug and pulled her two children into the kitchen.

" The food will be done in a minute, Tooru take your sister to her room so that she can wash up before dinner."

" You heard her, come on."

Oikawa dragged Yuki up the stairs and covered her eyes with his hands and warned her sternly not to peek.

" Well you have been living abroad for sometime now so, I've decorated it according to my wonderful tastes. And don't worry, there are no pink... well, maybe a hint but I know you won't mind. "

Yuki let out a giggle hearing the last part of the sentence.

" Tada!"

" So how do you like it? "

" I must say Tooru-nii it's not bad, love the lights! "

" Haha I knew it, I'm the best! "

" Yeah yeah.. "

" I'll head downstairs to help mom, wash up come down for dinner."

Yuki smiled and nodded her head, giving a hug to her brother before he left.