Chapter 3 : Party baby.

It's the next day and I woke up got ready and I then sat on my bed and called Isabella and Celeste and I said 'Hi girls wassup I heard the other day when I was at the beach the boys who live close by are throwing a party today, we should go ask them and introduce ourselves to them if we want to go to their party, what do you think girls?' and Isabella said 'Yeah I'm there let's do that. Let's go see them now. Be ready in 5, let's all meet there.' And Celeste said 'Sounds cool, I'm on my way see you girls!'. So we all three of us went there met up at the house and I ringed the boys door no one answered then I saw 2 boys shirtless coming our way from beach they went in their house stopped and looked at us and the first boy said 'Haha Hey Ladies can I help you? I'm Lucas btw nice to meet you all . What are you girls doing here in front of my house?' And I said 'Haha I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself yet and sorry for barging in but I heard you were throwing a party today and I always go to beach and see you 2 dudes I was wondering if you wouldn't mind inviting us three to your party? Are we allowed to come?' And then the second boy looked at me said 'Haha hey girls, sure btw I'm Thomas nice to meet you guys anyways the party is like this afternoon I hope I see you three there , later girls!'.
So then we went to their party they opened the door for us and then we talked to the boys a bit randomly and we exchanged numbers and said bye. We were crushing on some of the boys , I bet. Then it was the end of the day we all went home and yeah. Until the next day.