Chapter 4: Slytherin V Gryffindor

For the longest time, probably since the beginning of time there's been house rivalry at Hogwarts. From unnecessary hate towards Hufflepuff's and Ravenclaw's. To the bitter hatred of Slytherin's against Gryffindor and vice versa.

Nowadays things have improved a lot but there still held a few negative plots with some of the darker Slytherin's and some of the passionate Gryffindor's.
Nevertheless things start to kick off when the last quidditch match before autumn term is just around the corner. But today's chapter begins in the Slytherin common room, an hour after dinner.

Drusilla arrived back at her common room, she walked up to the group with her thinking fondly of her dad Severus. She was tired and probably needed to rest soon. Francis spotted her first.

'How was it seeing Nora and your dad? Asked Francis, a sweet smile on her face. She seemed to be in a calmer mood this evening.

'It was lovely actually, how's everything here?' Asked Drusilla, looking around. Most of them waved. Draco was playing chess again with Blaise. Draco barely looked up. She could sense a sad aura around him and felt herself get upset because of it. She tried her best to mask it. Drusilla made herself look into Francis's eyes again.

'Not bad, it's been mostly quiet since your arrival. Although I must warn you about Theo' said Francis, in a quiet voice. The two of them moved over towards the waterfall by the stairs.

'Theo? What about him?' Asked Drusilla, looking confused. She looked over towards the group to find him staring at her.

'He sort of admitted that he has a thing for you' whispered Francis.

Drusilla looked stunned and it took a moment for her to say the right words.

'What in the name of Merlin!!? Why is it recently everyone's been interested in me' said Drusilla, her face look tired and exhausted. It had been a long day and she'd still promised Hermione she'd hang out with them in the Gryffindor common room.

'Well you are beautiful and a super talented witch' replied Francis, with a smile.

'Thanks Francis, so are you!' Replied Drusilla, now smiling too. She gave her a brief hug before they both averted their eyes towards the group again. This time they caught Draco looking over at them.

'What should I do about Draco?' Asked Drusilla, her mind going blank.

'Isn't it obvious.. you need to meet up with him privately. Probably your most favourite place too' said Francis, with a smirk.

'The astronomy tower' said Drusilla, thinking of it instantly.

'Exactly' whispered Francis, her smirk never fading.

'Am I really doing this Francis!?' Questioned Drusilla, her eyes wide looking at her best friend.

'I know that your afraid. But that's okay, you guys have been practically made for each other since first year' whispered Francis, now smiling softly. She offered Drizzy her hand and she took it.

'Thank you! As much as I would love to stay, I have to meet the others before curfew' said Drusilla.

'May I come with? The crowds kinda dead in here' said Francis, looking over at them. They both tried not to laugh. Drizzy nodded and the two of them left the common room without a second thought.
~
Gryffindor tower was a lot warmer than the dungeons when they arrived. Hermione was sat in the comfy armchair, reading a massive book on protective spells. While Harry and Ron seemed in deep discussion. Fred and George were playing exploding snap. Hermione looked up first as if she knew the exact time of their arrival.

'Drizzy, Francis! I'm so glad to see you both' cried Hermione warmly. She gave them both a loving hug, Drizzy held onto her a big longer.

'Ah Drizzy we thought it was you' said Fred, with a grin. 'I swear I could have seen your hair slightly change colour' said George, smiling too. They both gave her a hug and hugged Francis too.