Chapter 7

Sorry for the long wait, schools been super stressful, BUT I'm glad I can get this out now, ENJOYYY!!!

-

You're looking out the window of the taxi, dark sky and bright lights is all you can see whilst you're trying to keep your eyes away from yelan knowing is you were to look at her you'd go crazy. That's when her hand slowly grasps your knee, moving it subtly, to your thigh, up to your crotch. Your hearts beating out of your chest. You turn your head, directly facing Yelan, you half jokingly say "stop" with a smile.

Before you can get out another word she starts to kiss you. You kiss her back. Gentle kissing turned into making out. She moves her lips to your neck. The taxi comes to a stop, you both get up quickly, it's Yelans house.

As you both walk out of the taxi to the entrance of her massive house, you whisper something to her, "You couldn't even wait until you got home." Jokingly. "I guess you're just that irresistible darling." You blush.

Yelan uses her key and opens that door, before you could say something, take in the beautiful house, or even put your purse down she starts sucking on your neck. Out of shock and pleasure you moan. You grab her back to pull her closer, in result of that both your chests brush against each other. She starts to take your dress off, you do the same, then her bra. You start sucking on her nipples. Yelan stops kissing you and in return massages your breasts, both of your breaths have gotten heavier.

After a hot minute of making out she pushes you against her wall. You both look into each others eyes. For that moment, all you could feel was love. You both move into her room, on her bed which was close bye. She pushes you down and spreads your legs, "you're so wet already." She smirks. Yelan starts to suck on your clit. You grip her sheets. She keeps sucking on your clit, and whilst you let out gentle moans. Then you grip her hair, pulling her head back, she licks her lips and moves closer to you. Now you're both face to face, she goes in for a kiss while sticking two fingers up your pussy. Your moan is muffled from the kiss, she stops kissing you, and goes faster with her fingers. You bite your lip and moan her name. She keeps going, fast and careful. "You're so hot." You whimper. Yelan blushes and pulls her fingers out, licking them both.

While Yelan is doing that you grab her by the waist and push her down, she moans, now your on top. You start bye kissing her stomach, leaving her a trail of hickeys leading to her crotch. She whimpers, but before you could even do anything she grabs you and pushes you back to the bottom, where you were before. "You're cute, but you do need to remember who's house this is." She says confidently, then gets up and goes to get something. She's only gone for a few seconds, but in those seconds all of your thoughts are consumed but lust, your dripping wet, and so in love.

She comes back with a double sided dildo. Yelan gets on top of you and pushes the dildo in her self and then you, both of you are breathing heavily. She starts moving her hips, causing the dildo to move , you both moan loudly. You decide to also move your hips, this shocked Yelan, making her moan your name. Currently you're both moving but, very slowly. After you're both used to it, you and her go faster, and as you go faster, you go harder, and the harder you go, the louder you two moan. Yelans looking at you moaning and whimpering you name. The room is filled with all sorts of lewd sounds. Both of your pussys and dripping wet, making a huge mess on her bedsheets. "I need to tell you something" Yelan moans louring while going faster. You nod your head. "I love you!" you face turns into a smile, "I love you too!" You moan even louder. "I'm-I'm about to cum" you say. She keeps going, faster and harder until you both orgasm at the same time. You stare into her eyes, she stares into yours.

Yelan takes the double sided dildo out and lays down next to you. You two go under the sheets. "Did you mean it." You say to her while she turns the tv on. "You mean the I love you?" "Yes" she smiles and replies, "of course I did." And kisses your forehead as you Yelan fall asleep.