The rest of dinner goes smoothly and the drive home is filled with soft singing. Reese pulls up to the grand white building and shuts off the car. She gets out, helping Delia with her flowers and up onto the porch. "Sweet dreams, witchy" Reese jokes and Cordelia giggles as she shifts on her feet.

"Is there something else?" Reese asks as Delia slowly lifts her gaze to stare into green eyes. She nods softly and bites her lip, "awww does little witchy want kiss" Reese asks in a baby voice. Delia rolls her eyes playfully and gives no response but looks deeply into the others eyes. Reese moves in slowly giving Cordelia time to pull away.

Delia eagerly joins their lips together for a quick but soft kiss. She can feel her heart race as their lips collide and move in perfect rhythm. When she pulls away she's left wanting more but doesn't want to push her luck. "You're adorable" Reese says giving a light touch to her nose. Cordelia retreats into the house and Reese slowly walks back to her car.

This feeling is so foreign to her, being so soft towards someone. Love is not an unfamiliar concept to Reese, she's loved many people. But this is something beyond what she's ever felt and if she was honest... it's scares the shit out of her. Delia closes the door softly behind her, touching her lips softly, still being able to imagine the kiss.

She takes off her shoes, grabbing them in the opposite hand of the roses. She makes her way to the stairs as quietly as possible. "Look what the cat dragged in" she hears her mother and turns to see her in a chair; cigarette in hand of course. "Mother" Delia address as she tries to continue her walk up the stairs. "Don't walk away from me, I'm not done" her mother says not trying to be quiet in the slightest.

She's always been a pain in the ass and it hasn't gotten better with age. "Yes" Delia sighs as she realizes she can't get out of this. "Did you have a date or something?" Fiona asks, taking a drag of her cigarette. "Or something" Delia replies coldly, she knows Fiona isn't asking because she cares. It's only because she feels the right to know everything about everyone.

"A man actually wanted to go out with you? Surprising" Fiona utters while standing up and waltzing over to her daughter. Even though they are around the same height, Cordelia still feels like Fiona towers over her. "Are we done? I didn't really have being insulted on my to-do list today" Cordelia spats. Fiona is slightly taken aback since her daughter had never had this much talk back before.

"Sure" the older blonde replies, not expecting that she can get much from this conversation anyway. Cordelia makes her way back to her room and closes the door lightly. She locks it with her magic as she falls back onto the bed. She smiles while staring at the ceiling, not allowing her mother to invade her thoughts. Not that she could anyway, since a certain brunette seems to occupy her mind at all times.

She forces herself to stop daydreaming and take a shower to prepare herself for bed.

Meanwhile...

Reese takes her time getting back to the hotel, mostly because she's not looking forward to packing. She actually found a place, meeting Cordelia and wanting something to show her was her main motivation. Somewhere they could go that was not public and didn't have the women floating around either.

She was set to move in tomorrow since she had made an appointment with the owner. In the end, she decided to get a house because she felt like finally settling down. Although it would never really be settling down considering she couldn't just get by not aging. The cream trick/lie would only last for so long and that was the worst part.

The medication she took made her crave blood less as well. Only a slight percentage though just so she didn't have to feed as much. As well as making regular food not taste completely gross so she could appear human. It was that time of the week though and she couldn't help the aching feeling in her stomach any longer. It was a quick act really, she just had to be careful, she didn't want a repeat of last time.

She went to some nearby woods and made sure there were no people lurking around. Her ears tuned into the nature and she heard something small close by. She got in position and waited for it to get a bit closer, then she pounced. It was a rabbit, nice size too and although she hated it—she tried to make it as fast as possible. Reese broke its neck and then sank her teeth into it, sucking the remaining life out of it.

It was never a ceremonious thing to do but she did always bury them and apologize. The rush she got from killing was unparalleled but she also has so much respect for life, so it was hard. She cleaned herself up in a swamp she found close by and headed back to the hotel. It was still dark out so she went up to her room to chill until the sun rose.

Her meeting with the realtor was in about 2 hours considering it was only 6 am. She was going to ponder her long life and existence as usual to pass the time. Instead, she had a more favorable opportunity when she got a call.