Physical Touch 🫶🏻

Purpled: Some things happened when he was younger that make him more hesitant when it comes to physical touch. But he really tries for you which makes it way sweeter. He's really good at hugging and he's generally getting a lot more comfortable physical touch in general. And when you do it back he melts into your touch.

Tubbo: Its their number one love language. Their super comfortable with it and constantly showers you in affection. They try not to annoy you with it though. Hugs and forehead kisses are their favorite and it makes them estatic when you do it back.

Tommy: This man may seem like he hates it but he absolutely loves it. He's super duper clingy, almost in an annoying way. It's okay cause he knows you love him anyways. He was just super touch starved as a kid and wants to show you as much love as possible.

Ranboo: It's not their number one love language but they definitely loves showering you in affection. They love hugs and cuddling especially. It genuinely makes them so happy when you're in a clingy mood.

Maxggs: He's not clingy but he definitely adores getting affection from you. He's mildly touchy with his friends but with you it just feels so natural to him. He loves just laying with you, or even playing with your hair. The smallest touches matter the most to him.

A/N stay healthy guys! Take care of yourselves 🫶🏻🫶🏻