Don't tell Tweek

"Bye honey" Craig said to Tweek, watching him leave the house and head out. Craig sighed out of relief as he left, turning towards the closet door and opening it to reveal Clyde. Clyde filed out, gasping for air like he was being suffocated to death. "Jesus Christ! Took you long enough." Clyde said angrily, annoyed with Craig's lengthy wait. Craig rolled his eyes dragging Clyde out of the closet and throwing him onto the bed. "Do you want me to fuck you or not?" Craig said, getting on top of Clyde and glaring at him dominantly. Clyde's heart fluttered, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks. He nodded slowly, biting his lip and looking away in defeat. Craig smirked, bending down and beginning to kiss Clyde sloppily on his lips. Soft moans escaped Clyde's lips as Craig's slammed against his. Their tongues didn't hesitate to meet, both fighting for dominance with Craig's of course coming out victorious. Clyde moaned in response to the aggression, feeling like a hopeless man in Craig's presence. Craig's hands slid underneath Clyde's shirt, pulling it off carefully to reveal his hairy chest. "You haven't shaved?" He asked softly. Clyde frowned at the random question, feeling like it was unnecessary. "No, I haven't. You got something against hairy dad bods?" Clyde snappily replied back. Craig smirked and chuckled, beginning to caress Clyde's hairy chest. "As a matter of fact, it's quite the opposite." He said as his fingers twirled the mass of hair. Clyde trembled at the sensations; Craig's warm fingers against his skin sent vibrations all throughout his body. "F-Fuck... You sure do know how to turn somebody on..." Clyde said in a breathy, needy tone. Craig's smirk remained on his face, enjoying the sight of Clyde becoming more and more submissive to his touch. Slowly, Craig's fingers glided up towards Clyde's abs where they gently pinched his nipples. Clyde's eyes widened, his back arching slightly as shock filled his body. "J-Jeez... Ahh...~" Clyde moaned, squirming softly beneath Craig's grasp. He was doing a bad job of hiding his desperation for Craig; yet he didn't really need to hide it. Both of them wanted one another just as badly as the other. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." Craig said menacingly, like a wolf who had his prey in sight. Nothing could stop him now, Clyde was his and that was final. Clyde nodded softly, squirming more as Craig's pinching got more harsh. His moans also got louder, yet he tried to keep them a bit quite by biting down on his lips. This made Craig slightly annoyed, one of his hands sliding up to Clyde's mouth to force it open. "Let me hear you, babe." Craig said, using two of his fingers to keep Clyde's mouth wide open for him. Clyde squeezed his eyes shut, his back arching more and more. It was honestly a little pathetic, almost losing his mind simply from Craig's hands... Could he really take his dick?

"I'm getting a bit impatient here. I'd suppose you are too?" Craig asked, his other hand sliding down to Clyde's pants where they fiddled with the belt. Clyde's eyes widened, yet he didn't say anything to stop it. Craig removed his fingers from Clyde's mouth and used both hands to pull down Clyde's pants; throwing his belt and pants onto the floor. He proceeded to do the same with his own pants, letting them drop to the floor to reveal his bulge. "Someone's excited~" Clyde teased, trying to push himself against Craig to start early. Craig frowned, not enjoying when his prey tried to take control. "Shut your mouth, slut. You'll be far more excited than me once my cocks in your tight ass." Clyde blushed deeply, taken back by Craig's confidence. Usually, Craig was a laid back guy... This was nothing like the Craig he knew. But, he liked it. It turned him on. Craig took notice of Clyde's bulge growing from his comment, smirking smugly. "Would you look at that, seems you're excited too." Clyde turned away, blushing more. Craig was such a tease when he got what he wanted. "Are you gonna fuck me or what?" Clyde muttered, squirming slightly as the cold air now hitting his bare skin was taking a small toll on him. He needed Craig to fill him up with his warm semen. "Be patient, babe... My dick will be inside of you soon." Clyde bit his lip, trying to hide his obviously apparent excitement. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Craig slid down Clyde's boxers to reveal his twitching member. He clicked his tongue against the top of his mouth, enjoying the sight. Clyde was a little embarrassed to now be fully bare; his entire naked body out for Craig to see. "I bet you're so fucking tight too..." Craig muttered, pulling down his own boxers; being a bit impatient. He didn't hesitate to position himself at Clyde's entrance, teasing him. "Can you beg for it?" Craig asked softly, keeping his member centimeters away from Clyde's needy hole. Clyde sighed, knowing he couldn't disobey Craig. He needed this. "P-Please, oh god... Fuck me dry, Craig. I need you." Clyde said softly, his expression looking more lewd simply by him being so submissive. If Craig could get harder, he would've definitely done so. Craig smirked, satisfied by the begging. Clyde looked at him one last time with furrowed brows, begging him repeatedly with his eyes. Craig couldn't resist any longer, he slowly slid his member into Clyde's hole; receiving a loud, long moan from Clyde. "F..Fu~uckkk..." Clyde gasped, his breath getting caught in his throat.

Craig's hands gripped onto Clyde's hips as he slowly began to thrust back and forth against Clyde. His member slid in and out of Clyde's hole, which was indeed tight. This made the moment more enjoyable for Craig. Feeling Clyde's walls grip around his hard member, fuck, it was so good. "You are so tight..." He muttered, his grip around Clyde's hips getting tighter. Clyde moaned in response, only paying attention to the way Craig's member slid in and out of him; steadily getting quicker. "O..oh, fuck me... C-Craig~..." Clyde moaned, letting his tongue file out of his mouth and rest on his bottom lip. Craig had one thought going on in his mind: Give this slut what he wanted. Craig nodded, his thrusting getting quicker and more harsh. The room was now filled with the sound of skin slapping against each other, as well as Clyde's loud and raspy moans. Craig gritted his teeth against one another, trying to control his groans and grunts as he thrusted deeply into Clyde's hole. His member rammed into Clyde's ass harshly, hitting one spot over and over again that seemed to be his sweet spot. This of course earned Craig some sweet moans. "O-Oh, F-F...Fu-Fuck...~ Hgnnh..." Clyde moaned, squeezing his eyes shut as he slammed against Craig. He gripped onto the sheets beneath him tightly to try and gain some sort of balance, but he was too unstable to do so. Craig abusing his hole was far too overstimulating to control. "F-Fuck, yeah..." Craig grunted, still gripping tightly onto Clyde's hips. His thrusting had stayed at a steady, fast pace now; trying to get Clyde to release. Clyde could hardly hold back himself from cumming everywhere. Feeling Craig slide in and out so perfectly, hitting every sweet spot, the look and pleasureful noises he occasionally let out. Clyde's member twitched, aching to cum. Craig took notice of this and brought a hand away from Clyde's hips to jerk him off quickly. This sent more sensations and vibrations down Clyde's entire body. "C-Cra~aig! Hng!!~ F-FUCK!~" Clyde gasped, feeling Craig's hand grip around his member and stroke it. Everything was too overwhelming, Clyde couldn't resist any longer. His release came out, painting his own stomach white. Craig smirked, keeping his hand tightly wrapped around Clyde's dick as he thrusted deeply to get his own release. Clyde's moans spilled out nonstop, even after his release, as Craig didn't stop. He wouldn't stop. Not until he came too. "F..Fuck, Clyde... I'm so close.." Clyde nodded weakly, his eyelids half-lidded as he tried his best not to pass out from the immense pleasure Craig was giving him. Soon enough, Craig felt his own release coming up and he thrusted deeply one last time against Clyde before cumming inside of him. Clyde moaned loudly, feeling Craig's warm semen cover his insides. It was so good. Craig was so good. "F-Fuck..." Clyde groaned, relaxing against the bed and trying to catch his breath. Craig pulled out, a bit of cum oozing out of Clyde's ass as he disconnected. "You are so hot." Craig muttered, bending down to place a sloppy kiss on Clyde's lips.

The end Uwu this is for my friend