Chapter 16. Home

There is no content warnings for this chapter xx

•───•⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇•───•

"Shit!" Minho carefully breaks away from Han, searching the floor for his shorts and underwear, scrambling around his room manically. Han sits up, wiping hair out of his eyes as he glances at Minho, watching him grab onto his discarded clothes and toss them onto the bed.

"So," Han says quietly. "I get to meet your mom, now?"

"Ji," Minho raises his gaze, heavy breaths quickly escaping his lips. He was still flushed, forehead beading with sweat and anxiety coating his face. "Now's not the time."

"She doesn't know what we were doing," Han shakes his head, trying not to think about the thought of Minho's mother meeting her son's boyfriend for the first time while they were having sex. "She has no idea. . . probably."

"We probably smell like it, Ji. I can just tell her I was working out, but if she sees you sweating and a bit out of breath, we're fucked."

It wasn't completely unbelievable since Minho worked out as much as he could, but given the time of day and random boy in his room, it was slightly unbelievable. Minho would just have to hope she'd buy it or ask questions later.

Han sighs, turning his gaze away while he sees Minho quickly put his black boxers and black shorts back over his exposed legs from the corner of his eye. "So, what do you want me to do?"

"Just-" Minho bends down to grab his shirt, catching a glimpse of a growing hickey on his collarbone with a subtle grimace. "Stay here. For now. I have to figure out how to go about this."

"Wait," Han turns his gaze back towards the elder. "Didn't you tell me you weren't completely out yet?"

"Yeah. That's partially because I don't know how to label myself. I don't know if I'm bi or whatever, I just don't know. I don't really want a label that much either. But," Minho tugs the shirt over his head. "My parents are the least of my concern. They won't care since they aren't really involved in my life much anyways."

"As long as they're supportive," Han threatens softly and Minho barely catches it.

"It'll be fine. I just have to figure out a way to tell them that my month-long boyfriend has been living in their house and having sex with their son on their couch."

"Not an easy feat, is it?" Han grabs a hold of his own shirt, playing with the material in his hands.

"No. I don't know how they'll react."

"Well-"

"Minho?!" His mother calls again, closer than the first time and louder than the last.

"I'm sorry to leave you like that," Minho winces, but Han waves him off.