~Battle~

•Fighting
•fluff
•blood
•(Random woman)

After that one night douma and akaza haven't talked in 1 week.. meanwhile with douma..

~DOUMAS POV~
"Your quite a strong one darling~"I cough up blood but just wipe it away and start fighting the demon slayer "I'll toy with you for a bit~" I said but then I felt something touch the side of my neck and it was a sword and I looked it shock as it sliced "OH?! MY MY" I try to run away but the sword is already half way through my neck "Fine.. you want me to get serious?.. I won't die today anyways.." The sir then tensed up with My blood lust and killed one demon slayer by punching a hole through they're stomach with my ice and killed the other demon slayer with they're head off "Maybe you should have not been so serious and we could of have more fun~" I look in disgust as I kill the demon slayer and sigh "I wonder what akaza-dono is doing right now.."

~AKAZAS POV~

"Where is this blue spider lilly.." I ran through the forest and trip over and lose balance due to all the sharp hickeys douma gave me and I let out a deep sigh "Oh come on.." I get up and continue running through the forest searching for the blue spider lilly, and I only spot a red spider lilly and pick it up "Mm?" I stare in confusion "why is it red.." I roll my eyes "It isn't the blue spider lilly so it dosent matter" I only put the red spider lilly in my pocket and go back to the infinity castle and study the new discovery of the red spider lily "Mm...?" As I study the new plant I was about to report it to muzan but I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and it's a woman I have never seen in my life and tried to act human because it was a woman "Hello young lady.. do you need help?"

???: "Hello my name is tsumi"

"What a beatiful name young lady"

Tsumi: "Why is your skin with blue stripes and are your eyes contacts?"

I stutter and come up with a idea "Yes! I'm trying this dress on for hallowen.."

Tsumi: "Ahh!.. makes sense"

Tsumi looks in akaza eyes and gets closer to him "Uhm.. miss? What are you doing.."

Tsumi: "You are quite beatiful you know..~"

I felt uncomfortable since I already had someone I already loved "I have to get going.."

Tsumi: "Just stay~ I'll make it fun!~"

(Don't hit her.. Don't hit her.. Don't hit her..)I said these thoughts in my head and ran away and vanished

"T-that was close.." I breath heavily and then sense another presence and turn around

Douma: "WHAT, was close?~"

I get flustered by seeing him in my room "None of your business"

Douma: "Anyways my dear love~ we have a mission again, we just have to find that stupid blue spider lily"

I suddenly remeber the red spider lily and show it to douma "This spider lily is not blue but im still confused why it's red, are there other colors like this.."

Douma: "my my!~ akaza-dono you may be the first demon to even find that, great reward just report it to lord muzan" douma puts on a fake smile

(Uhm.... 572 words- 🤗)