Part 4

"In the trees, the Black Zetsu hid amongst the foliage, their body covered in shadow. The mysterious figure watched intently as the Senju puzzled over the Uchiha's sudden disappearance.

Black Zetsu waited patiently, saying nothing, doing nothing, their true intentions still hidden. They watched the Senju from their spot, waiting to see what they would do next."

"Amongst the other Senju, Hashirama and Tobirama spoke, the siblings bantering with each other. Tobirama's more grounded outlook and Hashirama's more boisterous personality often led to heated debates between the two, and this moment was no different. As Hashirama continued, Tobirama rolled his eyes and walked away, shaking his head at his brother's attitude.

Meanwhile, Black Zetsu watched from the treeline, silently observing the scene. Their presence was still unknown, and they had yet to make their next move."

"As Hashirama continued his argument, the group of Senju began to slowly grow divided and take sides based on Hashirama and Tobirama's differing opinions.

Black Zetsu, however, paid little attention to the argument. Their focus was on the Senju's actions and their reactions. Watching the group splinter and take sides, the entity took note and filed away the information for later, before slowly moving further away. They moved through the trees with a sense of purpose, but their final destination remained unknown."

The Uchiha returned home, their faces void of emotion. In contrast to their usual boisterous energy, the clan was silent, giving off a coldness that was nearly tangible.

Upon arriving home, they entered the clan compound, seeking out their clan elders and leaders. As they stepped inside, the Uchiha leaders greeted them, asking for the news.

In the dark corner of the room, something moved. Something that had been watching the entire time. The Black Zetsu watched and waited."

"Black Zetsu watched the Uchiha leaders converse with their returning clan members, remaining hidden in the shadows of the clan compound.

Inwardly, Black Zetsu seethed, the plan having failed. While the Uchiha's actions had been beneficial to their overall goals, it had not gone as planned, and Black Zetsu was not one to appreciate surprises.

As the Uchiha left the room, Black Zetsu emerged from the shadows, contemplating their next steps. Their frustration had only grown since the day's setback."

☆☆☆☆

to be continued byeee

and yes im alive