So many kids 3

Sorry for not posting for a while mom's construction work has increased so I had to help her but anyway here's some more kiddos for you guys

Melody Felmier,Crimson Felmier,Cameron Felmier,Caspian Felmier,and little Cordelia FelmierSon and daughter's of Epel Felmier and GiyuuMelody is the oldest among her siblings but that doesn't mean she thinks rationally in-fact this girl runs headfi...

Son and daughter's of Epel Felmier and Giyuu
Melody is the oldest among her siblings but that doesn't mean she thinks rationally in-fact this girl runs headfirst into any situation, which causes her to get into trouble with many of the neighbors but what do you expect from a Felmier, especially one that acts exactly like her father and you already know that mama Giyuu has her hands full taking care of those two.

Now her three brothers If you couldn't tell by now they're triplets but they each have their own unique personality Crimson is A little tough guy who doesn't take shit from anybody,Cameron is the calm and intelligent,while Caspian is a shy and timid boy.
And finally little baby Cordelia she is living the best life just sleeping and eating.

Alain HuntSon of Rook Hunt and GiyuuAlain is a kind boy who appreciate the beauty in things

Alain Hunt
Son of Rook Hunt and Giyuu
Alain is a kind boy who appreciate the beauty in things. He knows he's beautiful and takes pride in it but of course he's still somewhat humble otherwise mama giyuu would lecture him. Even though he's a beauty he spends most of his time outside in the wilderness riding his horse and practicing swordsmanship and archery.

 Even though he's a beauty he spends most of his time outside in the wilderness riding his horse and practicing swordsmanship and archery

Athena Howl,Lumia Howl,Aqua Howl,Alda Howl,Morwenna Howl,and little baby boy Delmar Howl
Daughters and son of Jack Howl and Giyuu

As you can see Jack was blessed with having five girls and one boy.

First up is the oldest which is Athena, Athena is like her dad in many ways mostly the fact that she is obsessed with getting stronger she always believes she can do better.

Second oldest is Lumia,when Lumia mentions who her parents are everybody immediately is shocked I mean a girl who dresses cute and is literally sweet as honey came from two people who don't talk and relatively keep to themselves yeah it's a big shocker.

The third oldest sort of is Aqua
Aqua is a daddy's girl where ever her father is she wants to be there,she looks up to him and wishes to as strong 💪 as him (and yes this is basically the cute scene with Mitsuri's dad).

The fourth is Alda
Alda is like her mom stoic face and everything she keeps to herself,you can often find her near river's or the shoreside just looking at the water nobody knows why but Jack does let's just say it's something her mother does as well he thinks it's cute.

The fifth is Morwenna
She always is by her mothers side even when giyuu got pregnant with her baby brother she refused to leave her side,she may be small but she protect ferociously.

Last but not least is Delmar
Nothing much to say other than don't take away his salmon plushie....he will not hesitate to bite.