Honey

"hello, I am Eve."

she was soft, her skin, a light tan, pink in areas, she had long, curly light brown hair, that reached her elbows, flowers scattered in it. Her face was easy, pink and lush, round lips and a straight nose, with green-blue eyes, big and round, observing all. She was perfect.

"You are Gabrielle, yes?" she asked, smiling. Smiling at me, she smiled at me.

"Yes-.. that is me,- I am Gabrielle." I say, suddenly, my palms are coated in sweat, I cannot look her, Eve, in the eye.

"Let me lead you to the house, we have a room for you, and your husband, Steven." she said, her voice soft, calm and easy, it was beautiful, seeing her talk, watching her plump pink lips, so full and bright, being used to talk to me.

"Thank you." I managed to say.

'why am I at a loss for words?'

I follow her into the home, outside there is s garden, and what seemed to be a ruined flower patch. Adam and Steve were inside, laughing, Eve stood, and waited to be allowed to speak.

"Speak now, Eve." he said, his voice loud, booming and cold.

"Yes, this is Gabrielle, the wife of Steve." she said, rushed, she did not look him in the eye, like she did to me. she did not talk, in that honey-like voice, soft, slow and sweet, like she did with me.

"Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you, Adam." I say, smiling slightly.

"I'm sure it is." He said, and turned to continue speaking to Steve, as if to dismiss us.

"Will you follow me to your room, Gabrielle?" Eve asks, smiling once again, although, this time, it was different, it was, not real, made up.

"Yes." I say, of course i will.

She leads me to a room, it is small, but beautiful, flowers and shells decorate the walls.

"Thank you, Eve, it is beautiful." I say, smiling at her.

"Of course." she says, smiling back.

"Oh, I had better go, it's one line until dinner, Adam will want me." She said, quickly turning to leave.

This is something i found to happen every three lines or so, Eve would find Adam, to fulfill his needs, sexually, if she ever did these things in front of me, she never seemed,.. well, happy.

AUTHORS NOTE:

AH okay, so this, like the rest of my stories, is nothing like what i've wrote before, except an unpublished, song of Achilles writing i did, but i'm really liking it so far, and i have so many ideas! Basically, if you haven't noticed, it's a wlw story, Adam and Steve are internalized homophobes, who are like, "we're not queer, we just like to have sex and stay up talking all night" yk? 🤭