CHAPTER 2

( guys I'm changing Minnie's name to rosé.  )

LISA POV :

Tae : hello little dove ! Did you miss me ?

I ignored him and tried to move past him but he gripped my arm painfully.

He still had that stupid smirk on his face. That i just wanted to wipe off .

Me : what ? Let go of me , you're hurting me ( i squeaked struggling to free my arm from his hold but he only tighten it even more . If he had even heard me he didn't show any indication.

Tae : "aww Little dove ! Finally decided that she has a voice "

He said tauntingly .

I gave him my hardest glare but he was totally unaffected.

Me : let me go now !" I repeated trying my best to sound firm but failed at it woefully.

Tae : " let go of you ? But i preciously came back only for you, I've surely missed you all these time "

He replied and then he roamed his eyes over my body briefly before returning to my gaze .

Tae : I must say you grew up these two years but you're still just as ugly as i remembered."

As much i told myself not to be effected words it still hurts me , my eyes Stung and I had to leave this instant before i disgrace myself by crying in his presence.

Me : let go of me taehyung " i gretted out trying to push past him with all my strength but he didn't bulge . His smirk only seen to widen .

Tae : and if I don't ? You know it's really laughable seeing that you've grown a backbone. He said laughing.

Then it was gone replaced by a harsh look as he leaned down and whispered in my ears

Tae " beacouse it will be fun to slowly break it off this time again and again."

I've told myself many times that i wasn't that weak girl that would allow herself to intimidated and bullied anymore.............I had to be strong right now or I'm going to spend these last year's under his influence.

I SLAPPED HIM !

We both looked taken back for a moment. I really didn't meant to , one moment I had been trapped against him , then the next........... the shocked expressions on his face was priceless.......it seemed time stood between us and counting........one ........two .........three

He grasped my shoulders harshly and said

Tae :  you'll pay for that " he seethed his arm raised . I closed my eyes preparing myself for the impact , a moment passes, then another but still nothing........

I peered my eyes opened slowly to be met by his brown cold ones . For a moment something flashed through his gaze but it was gone so fast before I could deciper what it was .

" Lisa"

A voice broke out trance , he released his hold on my shoulders and walked away .

Rosé : why are you not coming to the class ? It's been some minutes .