The rules

I'm just going to jump straight into the rules okay,not gay cause I need them to be straighter then me kinda like my hair
Anyways ignore what I just said its not important.

1. These ducks are not real okay? You won't be getting a duck sent in the mail sadly.
2. The way to adopt a duck is simple, you must be the first to comment on a picture of a duck you want, it can be anything but you have to be the first, if some how there is a tie you will pick a number between 1 and 10, or you may have shared custody as long as you both agree.
3. No hate comments if you do one it will be deleted and will no longer own any ducks, you will also be muted depending on how bad of a comment it is.
4. Sadly there is a limit to how many ducks you can adopt, you may only adopt 3 ducks every 3 chapters so choose wisely. (Also idk how long this book will be.)
5. You can name your duck anything and I mean anything,also give it a birthday,if you don't then I will.
6. If you want for what ever reason decide you don't want a duck,you must comment or message me saying that you would no longer like the duck, you must give me a name of the duck.
7. Once you own a duck your user name and the ducks name will be above the duck picture.

Okay I think that's all the rules for now.
Also I'll try and update maybe once or twice a week.