Open Season | The Eight Pages

Boog woke up in his bed, sighing a deep, somber sigh. He was beginning to grow tired of his 15 floor, marble house, with zebra striped accents, and a modern interior design. He rolled over into his pool of his faaavorite snack, WOOHOOO bars. Boog licked his lips like a fat man at a buffet (because he basically was a fat man at a buffet), and started chomping down. Boog hadn't walked in weeks, he just layed in bed, binging wheel of fortune (his favorite show FYI), and ate WOOOHOOOO bars. For about 4.78 months, this was the dream, but just a day later, and Boog didn't feel so good. He realized that he'd put on one thousand pounds, and he was really fat. He couldn't even get out of bed he was so gosh darn fat (no swears in this story its pg).

All of the sudden Boog got a discord dm from his best buddy (usually but sometimes they break up) the incredible mr e (for those who didnt know thats elliot (IDIOT)). "Boogster (thats boog), buddy where are you i cant find you in the forest anywhere." boog had completelyh forgotten!!? He was supposed to meet with his friend the incredible mr e for easter egg hunting today (the easter eggs are actually WOOOHOOO bars). "Oh im so sorry elliot i have just been living the life out here in my modern fifteen floor marble with zebra striped accent penthouse. I dont really feel like going to the woods right now maybe you can just come here? (boog says this because he wasnt able to move at the moment because of how ridonculously fat he had become becase he at so many wooho bars)"

"The incredible mr e realized that boog would never shoot him down unlesss something was really wrong so he decided to calll shau and ask for a ride to boogsters house." "Hey shaw can u give me a ride 2 boogs house pls <3" shaw heart over his car speakers. "Of course he shouted with vigor noone had heard in 1000000 moons" and he turned his car 180 degrees but in a really cartoonish fashion where the car jumped up 3.65 yards in the air and then flipped around an then fell back down. Then shaw put the petal to the metalk and drove as fast as he could so fast actually that there was fire coming out of the tires.

Shaw actually didnt even stop to pick up the elliot but actually pulled out a gun and told elliot to grab on elliot was worried but did as hee was told. Elliot climbed into the car and they drove to boogs house where welliot walked up 3 flights of stairs 2 elevators and 4 gravity defying slides and he found the grand entrance to boogs throne/bed room. "BOOG, YOU FAT BEAR YOU ARE SO BIG AND FAT WHY ARE YOU SO FAT?" boog starts crying because his bestie just called him so bi and fat so he started crying streams of waterso thick that they wash away his entire pool of WOOOHOOO bars.

The incredible mr e walks i nand say s "Boog, you can't keep doing this to yourself, buddy, there's only one thing to do; we need to do the super extreme workout challenge". Boogs eyes pop out of their sockets, (but its okay because he put them back in dont worry). "Mr e-" the incredible mr e cuts in, "umm actually its the INCREDIBLE mr e; okay?" boog rolls his eyes "whatever mr L anyway i cant do the super extreme workout challenge because im too big and fat" boog demonstrates by trying to do his old dance moves.

Instead of boogs wonderous grace, his shimmer of glimmer, his flower power, he falls fatly and painfluly flat on the ground. "Boog just how much weight did you put on?" elliot inquires. Boog scaredly rolls over to his scale and tries to balance his bloated form on it, "15232 kilograms" he says. "Boog theres only one thing to do, we positively MUST get you on this exercise regimen A S A P."

Boog smiles, he realized just then that this was his opportunity to get out of this dainty house, and go on the wondrous journey of his dreams with his best friend the incredible mr e"

After spending 3 hours stuffing boogster into shaws car and driving all the way there elliot and shaw and boogster sigh a sigh of relief. Bye shaw boogster says, but shaw doesn't move. After going on this awesome roadtrip with you guys i realized that youre actually really cool shaw says. (shaw would do this because he went on an offscreen character development arc u wuldnt get it) boog isnt sure, but then a boulder fell and hit shau's car so there was no turning back now for the trio, the ultimate three, the three amigos, the three superstars, their team name wasnt final.

Open Season | The Eight PagesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara