the guild

Kunikida was sat at his desk diligently completing his assignments. Things have been going well for the Armed Detective Agency ever since the extreme difficulty with fyodor and the gang 🔥🔥🧊🧊. Consisting of a homicidal clown, a depressed orphan and a lice carrier. Whenever the agency attempted to record a meeting, all they would hear was, "когда я приезжаю в Польшу, я вижу, что мою машину угнали... это был мой любимый грузови" stated Nikolai and soon after fyodor would follow "Кёла, ты особый случай и тебя нужно держать под стражей." Sigma would sit there and cry like a loser.

Otherwise, the organization was doing rather well. A little .. too well.. soon kunikida heard an email alert. "You have 2 iPods, please go to obviousscamgaysexonthefloor.com" "this seems like not a scam and very good for the workplace!!" Kunikida thought. Little did he know he had downloaded every single computer std imaginable, and the computer would not turn on.

The man started to panic.. "No.. no.. not again.. I already owe so much to the Nigerian price that asked me politely for an LPS custom, or he would sell my private Twitter pics to the world wide web!!" He was shaking and quaking in his boots.

The email started to say that kunikida was a tax evader and a hitchhiker homosexual who could full combo in pjsekai. This utterly terrified the man.

Kunikida decided that he should talk to someone to fix this problem he looked up some names and decided to call the first number he saw..

"..I hope this works.." He dials the number."This is Saul Goodman, and did you know.. you had rights.. the constitution says you do -.."
Kunikida had gotten extremely aroused by the middle-aged man's voice who knew what the two could get into..

I'm sobbing. ☹️