Convincing Him

Rajvansh palace-

All the ladies except Dhimahi were sitting in the sitout area and were in some deep discussion

All the ladies except Dhimahi were sitting in the sitout area and were in some deep discussion. you must be wondering about the discussion right here it goes listen-

"maa, what do you think how he may react?"

"We all know that he hates being in any relationships and now we are asking him for marriage. I am just scared of his anger" said Vidhya.

"Yes, Vidhya you are right. this grandson of mine is very unpredictable and in his anger, he will hurt himself but one or another day this has to happen. Maybe marriage may bring change in his life."

"Yeah ya like how Dadisa changed Dadasa hai na. Aapko deke dadas aj bhi ank Marthe hai aur app aj bhi Sharmati hai jese koi nayi naveli dulhan."  saying this dhimahi entered.

Hearing this Laxmi got shy and glared at dhimahi with a blush on her face.
"Agyi meri ladli tum bolo kya bodega tumhara bhai shadhi me bare mei sun kar," said Laxmi

"Iss liye tho ayi hu mai. badi mama don't worry mai ap ki pura sath dungi.per please app chinta mat kijiye" Dhimahi said looking concerned at  Radhika.

"How can I be calm? I want him to be happy and peaceful. Life peaceful hona bahot zaruri hai beta aur jese meri dhanu ki life se peace tho koso dhur hai," she said with her voice breaking.

"Don't worry Radhika I will talk to him and we will convince him. The girl we all saw is a gem and is perfect to become the Queen. hamari dhanu ki life bhi achi hogi dekna tum."laximi said with a confident smile.

"Kya ho raha hai aurr kya dekna hai?" came a dangerous yet patient voice from behind Radhika. She gasped at the sudden intervention by him.
Everyone became silent and the environment became tense. but Laxmi managed a small smile on her face and said."arre mera sabse hoshiyar potha agaya. Idhar aa beta terese kuch zarori bath karni hai."

"Zaror" he went to her and saw Dhimahi and said."kya hua choti Tu ghar agayi hai.kuch hua hai kya?"

She has a mum dont know what to say she loves her bhiya but is scared of him like hell."apsab ki yad ayi bhai isliye mail agayi" Saying this she hits the correct emotional spot.

"Ha dadi sa tho batayiye kya kehena hai apko," he said while looking into her eye and trying to anticipate.

"Mujhe ek ladki pasand hai," she said having a huge smile on her face.

"Does dada sa know about her?" he asked looking seriously.

"Yeah he knows about her initially her was reluctant but for me, he said yes," she said having a shy and satisfied feeling on her face.

"Ok then"he said

"Really Dhanu you are ok with the marriage?" Laxmi asked with a broad smile

"Yeah dada as and you are fine with it then why will I have a problem "he said casually.