Part 15 - The Unforgettable Evening

Y/n's phone starts ringing, and she sees that it's his call.
Y/n: Hey.
V: Hi, open the door. I'm outside.

Y/n's POV
When she hears his voice, her legs freeze for a moment, and she goes blank. Then she hears his voice through the phone.

V: Hey, are you there?
Y/n: Yeah, wait, I'm coming.

Y/n opens the door, and he is wearing a white mask, a long coat, messy hair, a white shirt inside the coat. He waves at her with both hands, looking like a cute baby. She can only see his eyes, and she gets stuck in them, waving back at him like a baby.

V POVshe opens the door, and I see her in cute purple attire, half of her hair tied with a rubber band, and she looks lovely

V POV
she opens the door, and I see her in cute purple attire, half of her hair tied with a rubber band, and she looks lovely. Both of my hands automatically start waving at her, and she waves back at me like a baby while looking directly into my eyes.

Y/n: Welcome to my tiny world, I say while inviting him inside.
V: Thank you," she says as she makes me sit on the sofa and goes to the kitchen to bring water for me.
Y/n: You can be comfortable, I mean, you can remove your coat, I say while offering water.
V: Yeah, thank you, she says. [I'm nervous; I don't know why. After I drink the water, I remove my coat.]
Y/n: Wanna see my apartment?
V: I would love to.

V POV
Y/n offers me to see her apartment, which I really want to. Her apartment is very cute and cozy. She decorates it very well. The whole apartment gives a very positive vibe to me. I see her room; there is a cute soft toy on her bed. There is a big poster of my group and a solo poster of me, and I can see lipstick marks on my cheek in the poster, which makes me feel good and laugh at the same time. She shows me her small temple in her house. I see her family photo next to her bed. I really adore this girl; so modern yet very old-fashioned, caring about her people. I see her kitchen, and in the last part, we both go to the small spaced hall in her apartment. We sit on the sofa. There is so much to talk about, yet I don't know where to start.

Y/n's POV:
He sees my whole apartment, and I can see he is happy to see it as it is. He is looking at the apartment, and I am literally looking at him. I still can't believe he is in my apartment. Kim Tae Hyung is with me right now. It is a dream come true. We both sit on the sofa.

V's POV:
I see her smiling.

V: Why are you smiling?
Y/n: I am not smiling, but I am just unable to control my expression every time I see you.
V: I want to see you like this always, smiling at me like this. Do you like soft toys? I saw one on your bed.
Y/n: I love soft toys, and that soft toy is kind of special to me because my grandpa gave it to me in my childhood.
V: Really, you have that from your childhood?
Y/n: Yes, I like keeping my gifts safe and secure, especially the memories of my loved ones.
V: I know how it feels. I was also close to my grandma, but she is no longer with us. I miss her sometimes a lot. She wanted to see me successful, and it was my dream to invite her to my concert someday, but...