(Final additional content to this book) Side-story:end of the word

In the distant future, 40,000 years after the events surrounding Zuri, Sonjo, Hiroshi Satori, and the events 100 millions after zuri and sonjo surrounding Mei, the world had drastically changed. Humanity had evolved and advanced, harnessing the power of technology to reshape the landscapes and conquer the mysteries of the universe. However, the relentless pursuit of progress had come at a great cost.

The world had become a desolate wasteland, scarred by the remnants of a once-thriving civilization. The air was thick with toxic pollutants, the oceans were lifeless, and the once vibrant forests had turned into barren wastelands. The cycle of nature had been disrupted, and the balance of the ecosystem had been irreparably damaged.

In this bleak future, a small group of survivors sought refuge in the ruins of a long-abandoned research facility. Among them was a young woman named Aria, who possessed a unique ability to communicate with the remnants of the ancient technology scattered throughout the facility. Through her connection, she discovered a message left by a forgotten scientist named Dr. Emrys.

Dr. Emrys had foreseen the catastrophic outcome of humanity's relentless pursuit of progress. Desperate to save what was left of the world, he had developed a plan to send a select group of individuals back in time, in the hopes of altering the course of history and preventing the destruction that awaited them.

Driven by a glimmer of hope, Aria rallied the survivors and embarked on a perilous journey. They navigated the treacherous ruins, encountering remnants of advanced technology and forgotten knowledge along the way. With each step, they uncovered the truth behind their ancestors' mistakes and the consequences of their own actions.

After overcoming countless obstacles, the group reached the time travel device hidden within the heart of the facility. In a final act of sacrifice, Aria and her companions activated the device, transporting themselves back to the time before the world's demise.

Arriving in the past, they found themselves in a world that was both familiar and foreign. Armed with the knowledge of what awaited them, they worked tirelessly to prevent the mistakes of their ancestors. They shared their wisdom, urging humanity to find a balance between progress and preservation, to respect nature and protect the delicate ecosystems that sustained them.

Their efforts were not without challenges. They faced resistance from those who were still blinded by the pursuit of power and profit. But through their unwavering determination, they managed to inspire a movement that spread across nations. People began to recognize the urgent need for change, and a collective shift in consciousness took place.

Over time, the world slowly healed. The scars of the past began to fade as humanity embraced a more sustainable way of life. Technology and nature coexisted in harmony, with advancements guided by a deep respect for the Earth and its natural resources. The air cleared, the oceans teemed with life once more, and lush greenery covered the once-barren lands.

The group of survivors, now revered as heroes, dedicated their lives to preserving the delicate balance they had fought so hard to restore. Their story became a legend, a reminder that even in the face of impending doom, the power of unity, knowledge, and compassion could reshape the course of history.

As the new era unfolded, humanity learned from the mistakes of the past, cherishing the world that had been given a second chance. And with each passing generation, they carried the memory of those who had sacrificed everything to ensure a future where the world would never again face such devastation.