preface

inspired from
SCREAM
&team fanfiction.

inspired fromSCREAM&team fanfiction

──────────────────────

(WARNING: murder)

The time was almost midnight, and most people had gone to sleep during that time while Gaku was still awake watching horror movies. Although the last movie he was watching was the first Chucky movie. One of his favourite horror movies of all time.

He was watching Chucky while eating some different types of chips, concentrating. Although he wished Kagami was with him watching the movie together.

The house phone suddenly rang, making him startled. He sighed in annoyance before pausing the movie and got up from the couch walking over toward the phone beside the kitchen's door and lazily picking it up.

"Hello?" He said flatly.

"Hello." The other line's voice was deep and serious, it made him furrow his eyebrows.

"Yes? What can I help you?" He asked curiously.

The stranger guy on the phone chuckled. "I don't know."

"You called the wrong number." Gaku immediately hung up the phone and let out a sigh. When he was about to walk away to continue his movie, the phone rang again as he instantly picked it up, hoping it was someone else as long as it was not from the previous caller yet he was luckless.

"Don't hang up! I want to talk to you." It was still the same guy who called him.

Although, Gaku really wanted to proceed with his movie but he wondered why the guy wanted to talk with him. Especially from a complete stranger.

"Okay, what? Be fast." Gaku forced. "How'd you get this number though?"

"What's your favourite scary movie?" The guy asked, ignoring Gaku's question.

Gaku leaned against a wall behind him since his legs were getting tired from standing. "Chucky, Child's play. I'm watching it right now." He answered plainly.

The guy 'oohed' in amusement, before continuing. "That's great! Are you enjoying it?" He asked, his breath could be heard through the phone.

Gaku absentmindedly nodded as if the guy could see it, in which he did see it. "Well, I was until you interrupted me. Gotta go now, goodbye!" He was about to hang up when the guy yelled loudly which he could hear from the phone.

"Don't hang up or I'll gut your girlfriend!" He roared, making Gaku's hand tremble in fear and slowly put it back to his ear. "Ahh see, you love her."

The other male eventually gulped the saliva that was stuck in his throat, feeling like he was being watched. He had never encountered anything like this, so he was terrified. But knowing how generations are right now, it could be just some kids trying to spook him.

"Stop playing around, it's not funny." He asserted before his eyes shifting around the place alertingly. "And I don't have a girlfriend."

"So Kagami is not your girlfriend huh? Do you mind if I take her instead?" He laughed loudly. "I'm watching her now, Gaku."

Gaku had goosebumps in an instant, holding the phone tightly to his ear in anger. "Don't you dare touch her! Or I will call the police!"

"Oohh, I'm scared! I thought you didn't have a girlfriend? Maybe she's just your ex, so what's wrong with gutting someone who broke your heart?" He stated. "Kagami would be dead already when the police come."

It was such a stressful dilemma for Gaku. The guy managed to make him scared and he was most worried about Kagami, how the heck did he know about her?

Gaku hissed in a stressful manner as he ruffled his hair anxiously, making it look messy. "Why are you doing this?!" He yelled.

"Because I never like you!" The guy yelled before Gaku was stabbed in the back in one swift motion, making him fall to the ground along with the phone.

Gaku looked back to see a masked person wearing a Ghostface masked with a long black cloak, even wearing black gloves to make sure they didn't leave any evidence. He groaned in pain when he could feel his back was bleeding non-stop. The Ghostface tilted his head to the side while raising a sharp knife with Gaku's blood dripping, trying to tease him.

"Back off." Gaku cried out as he backed away from the Ghostface, his vision suddenly became blurry and blood came out from his mouth.

The Ghostface straddled him, holding the knife with both of his hands before raising it high and stabbing Gaku in the chest eight times.

Gaku tried to cover his wounds but unfortunately, there was nothing he could do about it. And slowly he closed his eyes and his breath became really slow.

The killer watched him to make sure he died, and indeed Gaku was dead.

A smile crept into the killer's face behind the mask when he saw the dead body upon him, feeling satisfied after their first task was a success. He got up and began to escape through the kitchen window which Gaku carelessly forgot to lock it.

──────────────────────

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

so i'm obviously putting this ff as mature content as this will contain murders, gory things gonna happen cause it's scream!!

coming soon <3

vote, comment down your thoughts and follow me for updates! stay tune <3