Chapter 2

After hearing Percy's reasons  for giving her a fair trial before they decide on a proper punishment for what Annabeth had done. The gods decided he had a point in the fact that everyone deserves a fair trial. They quickly decide to have one immediately in order to decide her punishment. Zues then asked Hermes to bring all of the demigods to Olympus where they would hold the trial.

            As soon as everyone was there they called Annabeth up and chained up her wrists with celestial bronze chains causing mass protests from almost everyone accept the few from camp half-blood who didn't betray Percy as they suspected  she must have done something to Percy causing him to disappear without telling them.

           Zues after trying to get them to settle down with words for 10 minutes. Finally got angry and yelled enough while throwing lightning everywhere. Causing everyone to finally quite down and listen to what he had to say.

           Zues quickly explained that they were here to witness Annabeths trial for killing Percy mortal family. Causing everyone to stare in shock before protesting again. The demigods from camp half-blood, other than those loyal to him, because they didn't believe she could do such a thing. The Roman demigods in anger that she would do such a horrible thing.

        Then someone from camp half-blood claimed that Percy must have framed her. That's when all hell broke loose.

            Athena noticing that Zues was about to snap decided to step in and yell shut up there is evidence of this horrible act having been committed by her. She then suggested that if they didn't behave they would be kicked out and sent back to their respective camps and have to wait til the trial was over to find out what the results of the trial end up being. Which quickly caused everyone to settle down.

             After that the trial began, everyone involved had to swear an oath on the river Styx to tell the truth and only the truth. Zues then told Annabeth what she was accused of and asked her how she pled. With the oath in place she had no choice but to pleed guilty as she couldn't lie or she would die. Then came  evidence which was all presented was quickly presented along with my testimony of how I found the message she wrote me admitting what she did.

        Once everything was said and done Annabeth was found guilty and sentenced to death then being thrown into Tartarus. This time with no way to escape. After delivering her punishment Zues had Hermès take the demigods back other than Percy. Since the trial was over.

        When Hermès returned having finished his task the gods moved on with the meeting. The next topic that was discussed was where Percy would stay. Which was quickly decided on by Percy himself saying he had business where he was when Artemis found him so he would be going back there.

           After that he was blessed by Zues, Hestia, Hades, Hermès, Apollo, Aphrodite, Ares, Hephaestus, Demeter, Hera, Athena, and Dionysus. Zues then ended the meeting and told Artemis to take him back. That was when Zues noticed Artemis sad look and decided to let her stay with him for a while along with her hunt.

             Zues quickly told her to stay with him for a month to make sure he's safe. Artemis quickly smiled before asking about her hunters. To which he replied that they could go just as long as they didn't cause problems for Percy.

           Artemis then flashed Percy and her hunters back to the clearing they were at when she flashed them to Olympus. Telling her hunters to make camp and that she would be back shortly to check on them. Before flashing Percy back to where she found him at.

             It was Artemis remembered he wasn't alone when she found him. So she looked to see if the ones he was with were still there. They were and boy was she surprised when she realized who they were she couldn't believe she didn't recognize them immediately.

            The originals klaus and Elijah, along with esther their mother. She quickly greeted esther. Before asking how she had met Percy and asked her if she knew that she was Henrik reborn. That was when esther started crying and apologized before explaining that her husband had managed to compel her to turn Percy into a vampire.

             Seeing her crying Percy came over and tried to comfort her. It was working until suddenly he stiffened the next moment he was a blur it was then that Artemis realized someone else had appeared while they were talking. The person seemed to be attacking a little girl just as I was about to step in Percy threw the the attacker into a tree.

                 Percy stared at his hand in shock for a minute. Then looked to the girl checking her for serious injuries. Finding none he turned to her attacker about to check on them that's when he smelt it the blood in the air. Causing his instincts as a vampire to take over. Artemis quickly tried to stop him but it was too late. Luckily she did prevent him from killing the bastard though.