•1799•

[1799]

"I deserve to be a KING!"

Prince Jeon shouted at King Jacker.

"But you are the younger child."

King Jacker said in frustration.

"But dad, I am more capable of being a King. I can lead the kingdom well!"

"I already told you my decision Jungkook! Jackson is going to be the next king!"

Jungkook is disappointed but not surprised.

"But my brother told me he agrees with me?"

"Oh my little brother. I was but in the second thought I should be the one to become the next king"

Prince Jackson spoke with a devilish grin. He was just fooling around with Jungkook.

"I hope you are clear now, Jungkook?"

"Jackson doesn't even know how to lead a horse properly! And you are giving the lead to him because he is older?"

"It's a fact! End of discussion! You are not getting the lead."

Jungkook was boiling inside and then his brother spoke

"Hope you understand where your place is younger."

Jungkook didn't author a single word and left the room

"Dad, announce it in the whole kingdom. I want to get the crown as soon as possible."

"I will"

________

Jungkook pov:

I get enough of this. I left the room and came into mine.

I just wanted the crown which should be mine. But King Jacker is something else.

It's not his fault, my brother is a devil. But my father loves him the most because mom told him so.

My mother told him to take care of my elder brother before she died. What about me? Why does everyone hate me?

I want to burn his soul. He always takes everything from me.

Suddenly I remember if I don't leave right now somebody is going to be angry if she needs to wait. I went out of the castle and rode my horse. My special guard is also coming with me.

My horse also knew where I was going. My horse, Karv , is taking me deep inside the forest.

______________

Author Pov:

Jungkook is sitting under the biggest tree of the jungle. His guard is looking after the horses.

"You are late, queen"

Jungkook murmur. It's already afternoon. After some time the sun is supposed to go down.

But suddenly A black shadow was coming towards them riding a horse. Feels like the horse comes out of the sun.

The shadow becomes visible. It Mayako, the princess of Markitav Kingdom.

She stopped in front of Jungkook. She handed her white horse to her trustful guard.

She hugged Jungkook.

"I am sorry, King"

Jungkook smells her hair. Her soft body is hugging his hard chest.

"I understand. I am a little sad today, Queen. Let's have a walk."