.01.

.

.

.

.

.

.

New York city
6:00 Pm

As the sun casted its orange glow over the sandy shore, her heart filled with a sense of peace. She watched both her children quietly as they played in the sand , making buildings and castles out of it.
Their laughter echoing with the sound of waves hitting the shore.

"Give it back to me!", Luna ran to her brother holding a shovel as he drown her hat in the water. Laughing as he watch her face turn red with anger.

"You stupid monkey face! That was my New hat!", She screamed at him, jumping on him in no time, throwing the shovel away. They both falling into the water as Luna grip her brother's hair, almost plucking his hair out.

"You beast! Get off of me!", Ace screamed as the wave hit them both and yet Luna didn't let go of his hair, instead, she tightened her grip.

"You- how dare you call me a beast! You chimpanzee!", Her next attack went to his shoulder, her teeths showing no mercy as she bit him as if he was a tasty chicken wing.

Another scream left his mouth, "You cannibal! Let go of me!", He struggled trying to get her off of him. He was already regretting drowning her hat.a

Her bite loosened for a second, "First promise me that you'll buy me another hat! The same colour!", She shouted.

"Okay okay! Now leave my shoulder alone!", He shout, "Are you trying to bite my shoulder off!?", He shout as he push her away, finally getting free from her bite, frantically checking his shoulder to see if he still have his flesh intact.

Luna let out a chuckle as she went on with her castle building. This was the first time in months they're enjoying their time.

Meanwhile, Yara was sitting further behind them, watching them have fun.

Everyone who sees her now would think she is just a normal mother enjoying the view of her children playing.

The earpiece on her ear buzzed with a new call. A smirk adoring her face as the sweet bloody sound of screams filled her ears as if they were whispers from the devil.

The sound of her kids' laughter faded away as another voice talked to her.

"Enjoying your 'MoMmY' day, Yara?", She chuckled, rolling her eyes, "Don't be such a jelly ass, thyme., it's not like you are not enjoying yourself with the boys and those bloody bastards", she smirked while she still kept a eye on her even though there were 3 guards in disguise assigned to watch them from a distance.