CHAPTER 10♡

Many people were in the party hall, chatting, drinking, and dancing. Arya's gaze was fixed on Shreyansh, who was engrossed in conversation with a man until a stunning girl in a knee-length dress approached. The girl hugged Shreyansh, planting a kiss on his cheek, making Arya envious. Arya watched with intense eyes as the two chatted happily. The girl then grabbed Shreyansh's hand, pulling him towards the dance floor. Arya felt even more upset seeing this, but her heart sank when Shreyansh joined the girl on the dance floor, laughing and dancing with her. She couldn't understand why their interaction bothered her so much.

SHREYANSH/ POV

Talking to Mr. Kapoor when Riya came towards me, oh Riya, my college friend. Back in college, she had a crush on me and even proposed, but I didn't feel the same so I declined. Luckily, she understood and we stayed friends. She's been abroad, and when I heard she was in India, I invited her. We were catching up when she dragged me to the dance floor and insisted on dancing. Even after I said no multiple times, she didn't budge, so now I'm dancing with her. The song played, we danced, and others joined in. All fun until I spotted Arya dancing with Mr. Kapoor. My blood boiled at the sight...

" How could she? Mr. Kapoor's hands on her waist, Arya's hands on his shoulders...

Shreyansh's eyes darkened with rage as he watched Arya and Mr. Kapoor. Trisha suggested to Raghav, '

"Come on brother, let's also dance.:

' 'Sure princess,' "Raghav replied. They headed to the dance floor, unaware of the burning eyes secretly watching them. Yuvaan couldn't look away from Vivek and Ashvi, noticing how nervous she seemed while dancing with him. The question in his mind

"was why? Vivek was her husband, so why did she appear so scared and frightened?" Yuvaan couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. Despite Shreyansh's words, he sensed a troubling dynamic between the couple. Recalling every instance he had witnessed Ashvi and Vivek together, Yuvaan remembered how she always seemed uneasy and fearful, as if she was terrified of something or someone...

Vihaan who is angrily walking around with a glass of drink in one hand, his eyes are on the dance floor where many people are dancing but he is not feeling good at all seeing those two people so close to each other  Trisha with Raghav. She is laughing and talking and Raghav is also laughing and dancing. Vihaan is feeling jealous even though he doesn't want to.  he doesn't like them being so near at all.

He also went to the dance floor with a girl and started dancing, then suddenly the entire dance floor became dark and a man said: "Change your partners".....He was able to feel Trisha even in the twilight. He held Trisha's hand and yanked her towards himself. Trisha suddenly felt nervous because of the sudden pull but as soon as she collided with Vihaan, she sensed Vihaan's aroma and came to know that it was he...

The same thing happened with Shreyansh, he also acknowledged Arya in the gloaming and yanked her towards him...

"Did you enjoy dancing with him? Shreyansh asked angrily, gritting his teeth... His hot breath was blowing on her face

She shivered hearing his manner and was about to take her steps back ..

"Don't you dare step back?" He mumbled And again pulled her closer and took her earlobe in his teeth and bit it..
She fisted his shirt in his hand and whizzed in pain...

"You were also dancing with that girl with such a happy face, did I say anything to you?" She asked grazing into his eyes

Hearing her words, a devilish smile came on Shreyansh's lips and he started caressing her cheeks with his fingers.
.
" are you jealous jaan "