Chapter 27: Escape and confrotation

A Long time ago, in a distant land far away. There was a kingdom that was attack by terrifying giants. Until a great Sorceress made her own son a powerful warrior to fight the giants, the people of the kingdom saw the warrior as great hero, however... 

The warriors was lonely, her mother the Sorceress only made him this powerful so that she could get closer to the gods and believed that she could make her own blood into new god, but the warrior desires was to live a life of honesty and peace, he did not desire to fight in endless bloodshed to fulfill the wishes of her own mother. 

Then one night, the warrior walked alone sad his comrades and his own parents wouldn't understand his feelings, then something extrodinary happened the moon began to shine brighter than it has ever being and from that light descend a goddess of the moon. The warrior was awe struck seeing something so beautiful that you could only see once in a life time.

The goddess open her eyes and saw the warrior and she asked him.

"Who are you?"

The warrior then responded her question.

"I'am Surtur, fair maiden"

------

Kiana gasp as she wakes up, she gets off bed. She had many dreams that were nightmare, but this dream she just had it was different.

Kiana:"Just, what was that about? Was that a fairy tale?"

The door next to her opens and she sees Shinji who had just woken up, Kiana looks at Shinji still surprise at the major change he went after fully awakening his Stigmata. He is now taller and longer hair that he tied to make a ponytail.

(This is what he looks like now, ignore the stuff he has including the hat)

Shinji:"Kiana, are you okay? I heard you gasp"

He asked in a worried tone.

Kiana:"I'm okay, it was just a bad dream"

She reponded to him in a reasurring tone, Kiana is still getting use to Shinji's new appereance. 

Shinji:"Alright, but if you are in trouble I'll help you in anyway possible"

Shinji then goes to the door and grabs their lunch that they have receive from the guards. They begin to eat the food, a disgusted expression appears on Kiana's face, she obviouly didn't like the food.

Kiana:"Blegh, I have tasted worse, but this has zero taste. How can you still eat something like this?"

Shinji:"There is no taste I know, but is it still better than nothing, Kiana they obviously want us alive. I heard that you had fight with Durandal after my awakening"

Kiana:"Yeah I did, I'm still confuse on what Otto want from us?"

Shinji crosses his arms and thinks.

Shinji:"I still wonder, he is obviously wanted to awaken the 2nd Herrscher, but why went for so much trouble to get me stronger? I don't get it"