Meet the Character!

Name :

Dusk {M/N} {L/N}

Label :

The Sunchild

Age :

17 years old

Birthday :

16th October

- - -

- - -

(once again, i still can't draw :p creds go to @baby_carrot_art on picrew!)

Detailed Overview:

After Revenge of the Island, seeing how confident Anne Maria was with her hair, she decided to grow her own out. Dusk now has long, ginger hair, that is always down, just like Dawn. Her choice of clothing was mostly the same, although she decided to cover up more skin with her overalls. This is because of her aging up, and growing out of her old clothes, as well as her short overalls remind her of how childish she used to be before the competition.

Her skin is a slightly darker shade of peach, and her freckles have grown in number, although not by much. She prefers to wear her hair over one of her eyes, for it is far more comfortable to let it fall, instead of restrain it, since her hair is not as short as it used to be.

Short Overview:

(H/C - Hair Colour, E/C - Eye Colour, S/C - Skin Colour)

H/C - Ginger

E/C - Hazel

S/C - Tan

Backstory/Interests:

After the events of Revenge of the Island, Dusk had chosen to plan out her actions. She discovered just how dangerous Total Drama could be, so if she ever competed in something even remotely close to that again, she would need a game plan. Also because her obsession with winning a million dollars has only grown stronger after her loss.

*the rest is just the same as last season, with some changes.*

She speaks the normal English, with a hint of a Southern accent. Her voice has grown slightly dull, but that is due to the stress of moving both home and schools ever so suddenly, without notice. Dusk got the accent from her father, who she has a not-so great relationship with now. He's constantly dismissing her, and paying more attention to Dawn.

Unlike her older sister, Dawn, who prefers to keep to herself, and stay in one spot, Dusk is active. Both physically and mentally. At home, there's almost never a moment of downtime. She's quite agile, and physically fit. She also had a growth spurt in between seasons, so she has grown from 5'9 to 6'1.

Paired with the agility, Dusk adores the Olympics. Every year, she cancels all plans that interrupt the airing of all of her favourite competitions, from all around the world. These competitions are:

- Aerobics

- Each distance race

- Gymnastics

- Sport Climbing

They are so incredibly important to her, and the one year that she missed it, she refused to stop making her own competitions, featuring the missed sports, as compensation. Her favourite place to watch the Olympics would be Russia, due to some obvious reasons. If you don't know why, it's because of her obsession with Svetlana's skills. She has a special relationship with her, and, although it's not romantic, it's not entirely platonic.

When her mother still resided with Dawn, Dusk, and their father, it wasn't the nicest place on Earth. What went on in that house has sworn to be unspoken of, no matter the circumstances under which the subject falls. If the latter is mentioned, all three of them swore to ignore it. Mainly for the two children's sake. It's also partly the reason both Dusk and Dawn are the way they are now.

Trivia:

- Dusk has a last name. Her full OC name is Dusk Alexis Gordon.

- She is the youngest Total Drama All Stars contestant.

- There is a two-year age gap in between her and Dawn.

- She is one of the only characters that has supernatural powers.

- She dislikes people who base their entire personality on something they have done, or can do.
      - The same rule applies for people who don't stop talking about their relations or home life.

- She prefers wild animals over domesticated ones.

. . .

(extra outfits)

(Swimwear)

- - -

(Sleepwear)

(Sleepwear)

. . .