My Mothers Secret

*That night *

After me and my mate had showers and rested up a little bit, I decide to take my wonderful little mate out for dinner.

I know of a great place a few miles out. She will love it. It will give me a chance to tell her.

Before we met I had a vision, that's how I new to go find her in the woods.

*VISION *  

I was in a field with golden flowers that almost blinded me.

I yell hello, but no answer. Then I look into the distance and I see a wolf, a white wolf.

Legend has always said the white wolf will come back when she is ready. its been over 1000 years since she died.

She found her mate but the witch wanted him. He rejected the witch and in return she killed him.

The white wolf died of a broken heart. But the great moon goddess granted her with a second chance. Because she was a loyal worrier who kept her faith. She only wished to do it on her own time.

The white wolf walked closer to me and sat down.

Then she spoke, "State your name young man".

"Jamie cove", I say firmly.

"Ah yes, she says. You challenged the cruel alpha Caldwell. And were very dominant".

"Yes I was successful but my lady, why am I here"?

Because I have decided to come back to earth now and you will be my mate.

Go to the east of your land alone and keep your nose open for a sweet smell.

Thank you, um I did not get your name?

"NOOK" is all she said and the vision blurs back to normal.

*END VISION*

"Hayley, would you like to go to dinner with me"? I asked her. She was more than happy to except my offer. She quickly ran upstairs to get dressed.

Hayley's P.O.V.

I'm going on a date with the hottest guy in the world. What should I wear?

Wait I don't know if I should dress casual or not. "J, casual or not"? I asked in our mind link.

"Dress nice and sexy, try the blue dress in the closet".  

He said all sexy and lustful.

I open my closet to a beautiful blue dress that hugged my body and had a split up my hip.

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed how much I've grown from when I last noticed.

This date is going to be so great. I wonder what he has up his sleeve? I thought to myself.

Only happy thoughts running threw my head makes me smile but my smile soon breaks as someone bursts threw my window.

Glass shattered and lamps breaking knocking out the lights. I mind link for j to help, then all went black after a blow to my head.

I heard a familiar voice. I could have swore it sounded like my step mothers cold and raspy voice.

My eyes flash in and out as I hear foot steps coming to my aid, as she jumps out the window with last words.

"Die bitch".

Alpha j's P.O.V.

"My beautiful queen will be so happy when she sees what I have in store for her". I tell my beta.

"She will be very pleased with what is to come". He says to me.

Then my happy thoughts are broken by the plea for help from my mate.

I assembled all my men and off we ran to my room. I burst threw the door and my little mate is lying limp on the floor,bleeding from her head.

I rush to her side and hold her close as I prey to the goddess for her life.

A/N     SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT, I WILL BE SHURE TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER WORTH YOUR TIME. SEXUAL CONTENT IN NEXT CHAPTER. DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18. THANKS LUVS.......HAYLEY

.....................................................