Who's that?

Sitting in town center rests a small tavern. It is a little tavern with two floors and a feel that draws in anyone who looks at it. The tavern's name, you ask? Well, that would be the 'Elven Tavern'; the tavern run by a beautiful elf is quite popular in the town. The building, made up of various shades of wood and stone alike, makes up for it's not-so-appealing look with it's interior and service. With its stone pavement and the shabby deck, it could use a good redesign, but yet it's still so popular. If you're wondering why, you should ask the owner. "Me? I don't have a clue; it's still surprising to see all sorts of people come in to dine. Some stay to dine and drink, while others choose to rest here, I'm just happy to see all the races getting along when they come in. From elves and humans all the way down to the dragonkin and merfolk, we get people of all kinds; they fight every once in a while, but we don't get many of them."
You hear that? It looks like it's a better place than I thought, although how much of that do you believe? Let's ask some others. "It's a decent place. I get to drink as much as I want without worrying about being brought into a fight for what I am. So it's an 'A' in my book." A member of the dragonkin said, "I can't stand all the improper beings that enter here, but at least I know that I'm not going to ingest poison, so I guess in that right it's okay." An elvish man said this while turning away. "If I have to see another member of the dark lands, then I'll personally go hunt them down, but I get good-quality food and the drinks are good, so I guess I don't mind seeing them here." A woman with beautiful blue hair said.
It seems like the opinions are different from wha- "I like it here! The food is good, and so are the drinks! The people at least try to be nice, and there's never a dull moment. We may not always get along, but we have fun. There are games, food, and a place to stay, and when we need it, we can always count on the staff to help out in any way. Even the owner comes out to talk and have fun with the crowd." A human male said. I stand corrected; it seems like most don't get along, but they tolerate each other for the sake of the tavern, or maybe for the sake of the tavern's owner?
"Dang it! Oof!" Speak of the devil. "That hurt." A woman with shoulder-length blonde hair seems to have fallen on her face. The girl gets up, dusting off her white dress. On a closer look, she seems to be wearing a knee-length dress with a brown corset over it, brown boots, and a brown bag. The green-eyed lady smiles at a flower before pulling a knife out of her bag and cutting the flower out before putting it in a glass vial from her bag. "Nice! Valerian! This'll help Granny Marry with her insomnia." The lady walks away, passing bushes and trees alike, before finally leaving the forest she found herself in.
Walking down the paved path back to her tavern, she passed many people from the town square, from men with red lizard-like skin to women with blue hair and gills on their necks. The town has the largest population on the map! Some folk stopped the woman to deliver their 'Hi's' and 'Hello!'s but the lady only smiled and waved at them before being on her way once more. The lady passed homes, restaurants, and buildings alike; she eventually made her way over to a small home.
The walls were made mostly of stone with a dark wood roof and beams for support. It was behind in upgrades, but it was always so mesmerizing to step up to. Maybe that's why she liked it; it was simple, but it never failed to get her attention. Knocking on the door with a smile on her face, an elderly lady opened the door. A gray-haired lady sporting a purple dress with a dark pink shawl thrown over her shoulders smiled up at the blonde. "Oh! Dearie! It's nice to see you again, dear. How have you been, Ms. Mian?" Smiling at the little lady, Mian handed over the glass to the little lady. "I've been good, Mrs. Marry! I got the herbs you needed; try getting some rest now, okay?" Granny nodded at her. "Alright, dear, and you make sure to take care of yourself; how's the tavern?"
Waving at Granny Mian walks away yelling out "It's been good! Thanks for asking! Take care of yourself!" Making her way downtown she eventually found herself in front of a rundown-looking tavern.