vined and fucked

(a/n: hey guys! I wanted to try new characters and wrote an alhaitham x kaveh fic. this is my first alhaitham x kaveh smut fic. i don't know THAT much about how they interact with each other which is why there's little dialogue. i turned alhaitham more into a dom too. hope yall enjoy and let me know your thoughts and opinions in the comments!")

It was barely close to the end of the day, and Kaveh was already stressing out. He fucked up. Big time. And he knew that Alhaitham would be mad at him. He'd never seen Alhaitham angry before. At most, he was only irritated. But this time, he was scared. he paced back and forth, waiting for Alhaitham to come home. He became more and more anxious as every minute went by.

"Fuck fuck fuck!"

It was getting late, and he started to become tired. Of all days, why did Alhaitham have to work overtime today? He isn't the type to work overtime. What if he already knows? Kaveh started to bite his nails, waiting impatiently. He eventually laid down on the couch and dozed off. But as soon as he heard that door open, his eyes opened immediately. Alhaitham was home. He stood up to greet him, but Alhaitham was dismissive.

"Kaveh,"

Alhaitham said, his voice was one of anger, and in that moment, Kaveh knew that Alhaitham knew and that he was fucked. Alhaitham approached Kaveh, an intimidating aura growing stronger as he got closer.

"Do you know how much trouble you are in?"

Alhaitham spoke, his voice deep and harsh, sending chills down Kaveh's spine.

"I-I-I"

Kaveh stuttered, trying to think of something to say, anything, but Alhaitham didn't let him get a word in.

"I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. Give you a big punishment."

Alhaitham's eyes glowed as he activated his Dendro vision, causing vines to break through the ceiling and floor and wrap around Kaveh's arms and legs. At that point, he was stuck in the air with the tendrils restricting his every movement.  Alhaitham couldn't help but smirk when imagining everything he could do to Kaveh now that he was helpless and vulnerable in front of him. Alhaitham eventually walked up to Kaveh, stripping his clothes off his body.

"W-wait, what are you doing...?!"

Kaveh hesitated. Alhaitham chucked,

"I'm teaching you a lesson."

Alhaitham's voice was deep and harsh. He was showing signs of annoyance. Kaveh was utterly naked, and his face was embarrassed as Alhaitham admired his body features. Alhaitham didn't say a word and only smiled. "p

"Wait, so you're just going to leave me up here?!"

No response. Alhaitham looked at Kaveh and smirked. Kaveh was utterly naked, and Alhaitham was enjoying seeing his body. He had a toned body, not too muscular, and his muscles were defined. Kaveh  was scared. Alhaitham was very aggressive and knew whatever came next would hurt a lot. The tendrils manhandled him until he was on all fours.

"I'm going to spank you, and you'll count each. Do you understand?"

Kaveh nodded.

"Use your words,"

Alhaitham said sternly.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir!"

Alhaitham showed a sadistic grin that made Kaveh shake. Is this what it's like when Alhaitham's mad? Alhaitham instructed one of his vines to send a hard blow on the younger one's ass causing him almost to scream.