Izumi Sena 🍋

Overview– Y/n is Izumi's manager and helps out with his packed schedule, though recently many have been seeking her aid as she is still a producer. Spending more time with others, Izumi gets jealous 

———♤———

"Sena-kun, Sena-kun!" I yelled, seeing the silver haired male down the halls. Ever since the Ensemble Square opened up, my work as Izumi's manager has piled practically to the top floor ceiling! Not to mention I'm still a producer for units... so I don't have much free time often.

The male turned quickly, giving me a stern look. "Y/n! You're late, shouldn't you be early? Considering you have my entire schedule? Soo annoying" He scoffed. I knew he didn't mean much by it.

"Sorry~, you know how busy I've been getting! It's not my fault I'm gaining popularity!" I joked, placing my hands on my hips.

Maybe the work was messing with my brain, but I could've sworn I saw a small smile on Izumi's face.

"Just come on. We're late for the modeling appointment." He snapped like usual. I nodded just as the cab driver pulled next to the sidewalk. 

Jokingly, I bowed and said "After you!" Izumi scoffed and stepped inside, followed by me.

"You really are stupid. Yknow that?"

"Very well, sena-kun!" 

——TIMESKIP——

"Alright time for a break!" The director called out, and I handed Izumi his water bottle as he sat himself down.

"Y/n, what's after this?" He asked. I was about to reply when my phone went off.

"Sorry.. one second." I apologized, I walked to the corner and picked up my phone. 

"Hello?"

"L/n?" The voice if r/n [random name] said.

"What up?"

"Do you think you could help me and my unit out?" 

"Sure thing!"

"Great, are you busy right now? Its kind of urgent."

"Oh.. uh.. sure. I'll be over.." I replied, my voice itself sounded find, though my face showed a little sadness.

I walked back to the silver haired male, a blank face.

"What's up with you?" He asked with a little sas. 

"Hm? Oh.. uhm.. sorry Sena-kun, but I have to leave right now." I bowed.

"Hah? Whaddya mean?" He snapped.

"I have to help r/n and his unit! Y'know I'm still a producer." I smiled and handed him some papers with his schedule for today. "I'll see you tomorrow at the Square."

[Izumi POV]

As soon as she disappeared around the corner, I couldn't help but feel mad at her. She's my manager, I understand that she's still a producer. But she's on duty as my manager, so why?

Why did she have to choose fucking r/n over me? Jealousy began building up, the same kind whenever someone got close to Yuukun. There had to be something I could do to make y/n stay.. but what?

"Excuse me? Sena-san, the photographers are ready again." One of the staff said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Be right there.." I muttered.

———TIMESKIP (again)———

[Y/n POV]