Chap 39

Taehyung was also confused at the same level as Jungkook. Jennie didn't say much.

"Kook this is Taehyung, your...best friend I guess. He's also your bandmate"

"Bandmate? I have a garage band? Cool!"

Jennie pressed her lips to avoid laughing. "Ironic and Iconic." Jennie muttered. That was before Taehyung nudged her.

"Look, This is Kim Taehyung, aka V who is known as the best male visual in Kpop" Lisa introduced.

"Kpop?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"Korean Pop. You are a Korean Pop Idol Jeon Jungkook." Jennie read.

"Jeon?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, this is going to take a while isn't it?" Lisa laughed awkwardly.

_________________________________

Blackpink was preparing for their next comeback, Shut down.

Lisa and Jennie recorded their Demo rap today. It was only part left to practice and confirm.

Jisoo and Rosè finished theirs so they had an early hop to the dance practices.

Jisoo, in this outfit :

Jisoo was the first one in, at 6 am, practicing from the beginning until she got it right

"Lee Jung-ah, is it like this..? Or this..?" She did the when we pull up you know it's a shut down part.

"Soo-yah it's the second one! Like this..."

"Yes!! I knew it."

Jisoo continued practices until Rosè arrived at 7.

Outfit :

(Ignore the necklace)

"Heyyy" Her sweet voice rang in the room as she walked in and put her bag on the bench in a corner.