Prologue: The Arrival of the Rainbow Friends

The moon hung high and shone over Hemlock Woods, casting a soft, brilliant silver glow over the ancient trees and winding river that surrounded Hemlock Woods

The moon hung high and shone over Hemlock Woods, casting a soft, brilliant silver glow over the ancient trees and winding river that surrounded Hemlock Woods. It was its greatest feature before being forgotten, in the heart of this mythical abandoned and lonely place, a profound and magical event was about to happen deep within the abandoned site, something that it would change everything and everyone forever.

Six tiny Pokémon eggs, one with the promise of new life, have mysteriously found their way into the peaceful embrace of Hemlock Woods. These eggs kept inside them the secrets of them future, each one of them unique but with the same destiny. Unaware of the world that awaited them, but there was no one or anything to take care of them as soon as they opened the shell.

As the night over Hemlock Woods grew deeper and longer, a miracle occurred: the first three eggs were slowly hatching, with more cracks appearing increasingly and moving more brutally, but then, the three eggs hatched, revealing a male Grookey, a male Scorbunny, and a female Sobble, they were just newborns and they were very small.

Immediately, the three little ones rubbed their eyes and began to look at their surroundings, their innocent faces stood out as they tried to visualize someone who would be their caregiver.

[Grookey]: Hm~? —The Chimpanzee Pokémon seemed innocent enough, trying to find someone it could identify as her/his caretaker, or as his/her parent—

Unfortunately, none of the three little Pokémon seemed to have found anyone they could identify as their parents or caregivers, apparently they were completely alone. Not being able to bear the sadness and disappointment that the little ones felt when they did not see someone or someone to identify them as their father or mother, so out of nowhere, they began to cry and little tears came out of her bright eyes, full of pure innocence.

Next to them, the three remaining Pokémon eggs also began to crack and crack, until they hatched and their shells shattered. From them emerged a female Sprigatito, a male Fuecoco and a female Quaxly. Their tiny, fragile forms joined Grookey, Scorbunny and Sobble and their chorus of newborn baby tears, they were completely alone, with no one to care for them with their love and their care, because they were supposed to be wonderful miracles.

In a desolate rock cave, Orange, the Rainbow Friend with gecko features, was having his beauty sleep, which was related to the Rainbow Friend he liked, but was awakened from his sleep Because of the crying of the newborn Pokémon that could be heard in the distance, something that Orange hate was that they would wake him up from his hours of sleep or his restful sleep. He still got up from his place of rest, with a face not at all pleasant.

[Orange]: Ugh, damn, who or what dares to wake me up at this time of night? And I was just in the best part in my dream —He said with a somewhat tired and annoyed tone— if it was Blue again, because he usually sleepwalks at night again, I swear this time-
Before the gecko could finish his sentence, Orange heard the cries of the little Pokémon in the distance, who were crying, something that intrigued him and made him want to investigate.