Heartbroken Pt.2

You woke up under a tree. You must've fallen asleep under the tree while you were crying. It was dark out and you wondered if anyone was looking for you. You looked around and saw a dark figure. You reached for your sword but realized you didn't have it.
"Damn it!" You mumbled.
You slowly crawled over to the dark figure. It hadn't noticed you yet which let you get closer. When you finally got close enough you saw that it was her. It was the girl that kissed Nico. Anger shot threw your body. You were going to turn around back to camp but you stepped on leaves which definitely gained her attention. When she saw you she screamed. You could see the fear on her face. She started running in a very steep area. Yes you obviously hated this girl but you didn't want to hurt her.
"Hey don't go that way it's dangerous!" You screamed.
She payed no attention to your warning. You had lost sight of her when you heard a scream. You followed the scream which led you to a cliff, but you didn't see her. You looked down the cliff and gasped. There lay her dead body. This was your fault. You let an innocent girl die. You just sat at the edge of the cliff staring at her.

YAY PART 2! Right now I'm in Tennessee so I have to be in a car for like 2 hours so in writing A LOT! I hope you enjoyed this story. The plot twist though! Goodbye by Poptarts!