003

{Mcu Harley- Harls
Hp 5th year Harley- Harz}
[Ten years later it showed a sleeping girl that was almost eleven years old with a lightning scar on her forehead.
Petunia Dursley: wake up, wake up she said while banging on the door]

"They made you sleep in the cupboard" yelled her family and friends. "Harz why didn't you tell us that they made you sleep there," said Hermione. "It never came up" "You could've still told us" "Well what did you want me to say hey my aunt and uncle make me sleep in that cupboard under the stairs and are horrible" "That is exactly what you say" well sorry" "I love mini me right know" said Harls. After she said that Steve the man out of time, Capsicle, and so many other names smacked her in the back of the head. "Ow"

[Suddenly A large, tubby boy, DUDLEY DURSLEY comes running down the stairs above the closet. He stops halfway down and goes back, jumping on the staircase.
"Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!"]

"That bitch" "I hope he falls down those stairs"

[Dudley laughs, comes down the stairs, and runs for the kitchen. The girl, HARLEY POTTER tries to come out of the closet but is pushed back in by Dudley.
Petunia is in the kitchen, where Dudley has gone.
Petunia: Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!
A larger walrus of manVERNON DURSLEY, is sitting at the kitchen table.
Vernon: Happy birthday, son.
Petunia and Dudley giggle together. Harry comes into the kitchen, dressed
Why don't you cook the breakfast girl and try not to burn anything." says her hideous aunt.
"Yes, Aunt Petunia" She sets to work.]

"They made you cook" "When did you start cooking for them Harls" "When I was 5-6 maybe" "What" screamed Tony Stank the tin can/metal man. Meanwhile, everyone was screaming at the screen about the misfortune of the family Both of Harley's friends and family were asking if they were okay with the Slitheins questioning what they knew about the girl-who-lived They all thought she had a perfect life and was treated like a princess at home.

[Petunia: I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day.
Vernon: Hurry up! Bring my coffee, girl!
Harley: Yes, Uncle Vernon.
Petunia leads Dudley over to the family room, where there are a vast amount of presents. Dudley stares.
Dudley: How many are there?
Vernon: Thirty-six. Counted 'em myself.
Dudley: Thirty-six?! But last year last year I got thirty-seven!!
Vernon: Yes, well, some of them are quite a bit bigger than last year!
Dudley: I don't care how big they are!]

"If I talked to my parents like that I would be six feet in the ground right now" "I don't even get that many presents"

[Petunia: Oh, now, now, now. This is what we're going to do, is that when we go out we're going to buy you two new presents! How's that, Pumpkin?]

"How the fuck did he get away with talking to his parents like that" some kids company. "That is not how you raise a kind" All of the moms in the room yelled.

[Outside, morning. The happy family is heading to the car. Harry goes to get in but is stopped by Vernon.
Petunia: This will be a lovely day at the zoo. I'm looking forward to it.
Vernon: I'm warning you now, girl. Any funny business, any at all, and you won't have any meals for a week. Get in.]

"What tf is wrong with him" " I would say a lot" "I'm going to kill your family Harls," said Natasha my favorite girl, my future wife. " you and do that" "And my not I would help" said Wanda " because no one really likes us right now and some of you still hate each other" " find" " thanks guys" " I will do it when everything clears up" " no I am locking you guys in your rooms of you try to say or do otherwise" at that they all huffed and looked at the screen. Everyone looked at them amused they listened to her like she was their mom all of them did.

[The zoo. The family is in the reptile house, looking at a large BOA CONSTRICTOR.
Dudley: Make it move.
Vernon raps the glass of the cage.
Vernon: Move!
Dudley raps the glass much harder, and Vernon winces.
Dudley: MOVE!
Harry: He's asleep!
Dudley: He's boring.]

"You boring"

[Harry: Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like lying there day after day, having people press their ugly faces in on you.
The snake looks up and blinks.
Harry: Can you...hear me? {The snake nods} It's just...I've never talked to a snake before. Do you...I mean...do you talk to people often? {The snake shakes its head} You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there, do you miss your family? {The snake turns its head in the direction of a sign which says, Bred in Captivity} I see. That's me as well. I never knew my parents, either.]

"You can talk to snakes" "ya and what about it," said both Harleys. " nothing"

[The now awake snake has attracted Dudley's attention. He rips over to the cage, knocking Harry to the floor.
Dudley: Mummy, dad, come here! You won't believe what this snake is doing!!
Dudley puts his hands on the glass wall. Harry, from the ground, glares at him. Suddenly, the glass disappears. Dudley wretches forward.
Dudley: Whoa! Ahh! Ahh!!]

"Yes karma bitch" "Yes!!" the hall screamed. "I could never be prouder," said the avenger.

[Dudley falls into the snake enclosure, sputtering in a pool of water. The snake gets out of the exhibit, stopping in front of Harley.
Snake: Thanksssssss
Harley: Anytime
The snake starts off.
Man: SNAKE!
There is a lot of screaming as the snake heads for freedom. Dudley gets up to get out, but the glass is now back over the enclosure. He is stuck. He pounds the glass.
Dudley: Mum, mummy!
Petunia: {Sees him} AHH!
Dudley: Mum, help! Help me!
Petunia: My darling boy! How did you get in there?!
Harry: {Grins and giggles}
Vernon glares down at him and Harry's grin disappears. Petunia continues screaming: How did you get in there? Dursley, oh, Dursley!]

"I swear if he put a hand on you I will kill him said the best dad in the world for the year he was alive the man we all simp for we'll most James Potter *Prongs* says.

[

]

To be continued...
Bye, bye 👋

Extra meme for your troubles