Chapter 1, Part One: School .. A new change.

Mizuki woke up to the dreadful noise coming from her phone, she decided to check the time since now that she was awake, the time was about 6:23 AM. Mizuki knew that they should be getting ready or they might end up being late for school today, She promised An she'd attend school today, aswell as Ena.

Ena's forced to make a change for day classes going forward, because her parents were trying to prepare her to wake herself on her own because she would have to awake herself in the Future.
Mizuki was proud of Ena for waking up on her own. She was looking forward to pestering and teasing Ena today especially during lunch break/recess. This motivated Mizuki to stay just a while longer just for her sake.
She somewhat felt more excited than usual, maybe just by Ena being there..It made them happier in so many ways. Her heart was jumping with joy, Mizuki couldn't understand why, it's just Ena right? It's not like they'll be seeing her that much anyways and besides they always see one another on Nightcord at 1:00AM (25:00). So why does it excite them so much?
"Ahaha~! What am I even thinking? Ehehe~ I shouldn't be letting these dumb thoughts get my silly little head~!" Mizuki 's phone got a random notification which led them to their lock-screen, which showed them the time.

"Ahhh! It's already 6:44am?? I need to hurry up and stop getting lost in my dumb little thoughts!!! Ahhhh OhMYgOd. I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry up!" 

Just like that Mizuki immediately switched out of their pajamas and into their Uniform and then continued her daily hygiene routine. They didn't have the time to make breakfast so she grabbed her a granola bar and left.

* " Hopefully I won't have to deal with those people again.. " *
Mizuki desperately hoped that they wouldn't encounter those people from the first year of highschool.

Mizuki POV:

I ran all the way to school, out of breath, and breathing heavily due to running just too fast from running late. I catch my breath for a few seconds preparing to once again speed run to class like a little bitch running from their psycho ex, speaking of psychos I wonder where Ena is, I began to think about what Ena could possibly be doing.."I bet she's running late too.. hehehe~!  I bet she's probably panicking or working her poor little brother to death~! It's something Ena would do!" I giggle at the thought of Ena being late, but it just so happens to be that my thoughts were about half correct.. Except Ena wasn't running at all and she seemed half asleep, the brunette was so tired that she didn't even notice me ahead of her !  But I found it funny and Ena seemed now fully awake, so  I took this as a chance to both pester and tease her a bit to distract her and make her even more late for class hehe~ I'm such a silly underclassmen~! 

"What a clumsy senior I have!! Hehehe~! Ena you should really go to bed on time, it makes you look pretty immature especially to be a third year, and my upperclassmen and senior too~!  Hey, Hey, calm yourself you might burn weight and calories if you get too mad~! Ohhh!! I'm gonna be late for class~! You shouldn't be so late for class she's gonna get scolded by the teacher poor little Ms. Ena~!" 

"HAH??! Mizuki what the hell's your problem I swear to god I'll end you when I catch you in the hallways during passing time or break.." 

This pissed Ena off immediately! Haha~! Mission Accomplished! 

Hehe.. Ena's so mad and she's running off! The look on her face was so cuu--- W-What am I even thinking?!  I've wasted  enough time by teasing her and thinking about her.. Now I'm gonna be the one getting a much worse lecture and scolding.. No fair~!! I guess I got my shit end off the stick too.. aww shuckle buckles! Here we go again entering another classroom with an ugly ass old Hag for a teacher ! She's already lecturing the class.. on the first day? Who the heck spilled this old woman's coffee..?   

Teacher 1:

"Akiyama, You're late. Any reason why you're late on the first day? I bet you were skipping You should be ashamed of yourself! Go and sit down in your seat next to Hoshizora. This instant or I'm telling the principle you were skipping. No back-talking either."

This hag's really got a fucking attitude problem, I hate her already.. that's why her wig is almost showing her bald ass fucking head and also the reason why her husband filed for a divorce. Okay, Okay! Cruel Jokes aside! But seriously she's ugly as hell.. for once (for the 10101000001010101010th time Mizuki.) I'd rather be in class with Ena at least she's cute! Unlike this cranky old lady who needed to be put in a Nursing home. Ah, I wonder what she's up to right now..? I wonder if she got scolded too.. I hope not! Because I don't wanna deal with an even grumpier Enanan when I bump into her later hehe~! I cant wait to see her she makes me so happy. Oh my god.. MIZUKI FOCUS!!! Stop thinking about the Beau-- Butt-headed Ena!  

Ena POV:

Damn you Mizuki.. Now I'm late thanks to you! You're definitely gonna pay for that. Geez Mizuki.. why do you have to be so stupid and annoying and so cute! Fuck! Not cute.. I mean Dumb! Mizuki's so dumb! DUMB! So soooo dumb! I.. ha-- I lo-- No I don't love or hate anything about or towards Mizuki! I just need to hurry to class and try to pay close attention.. and don't fall asleep. I hope I don't fall asleep at all.. I'm still tired.. god I hate mornings..!!!

I walked into class and people are already staring at me.. It's kinda weird, but it's only normal since I'm late and on top of that I used to attend evening classes, until now.. of course. BUT still, it's.. awkward.. I didn't really think..many people would think of me as cute in person or without a filter and just a little bit of make up.. not too much! Ah.. the stares.. and the whispers and glances are making me uncomfortable. The outside world is much more painful then from what it seems from online huh..? Or maybe no one thinks I'm cute.. maybe I'm just trying to cope with the fact that I'm not even cute or pretty at all.. Maybe Mizuki was right..No! No! She was just playing around and teasing me r-right..? All those times she teased me about how I always post so much while using different filters or whatever I feel or do or think on my social media account..? She wouldn't have checked on me and saved me if she cared about me and didn't care about my looks.. I.. I hope she doesn't think I'm ugly... Ah! The teacher's speaking to me..!

Teacher 2:

"Uhm, Ms. Shinonome.. are you okay? You may sit wherever you'd like you don't have assigned seats until next week.." The teacher looks concerned and  he must've noticed I've gotten distracted or deep into thought..

"A-Ah, Yes! I'm fine sorry.. I'm still  a bit tired.. I'm still not used to waking up in early mornings for day classes yet.." I feel so.. dumb. Why do I feel so insecure all a sudden?  Maybe it's because my class was smaller and I'm not used to larger classes maybe. I hope that's just the only issue..

Word count: 1273 

{ A/N: Hey guys!1!!! I decided to make this chapter longer since the word count was so short for me when I published it so I tried going slightly above 1000 words and so yeah I did my best!! Reminder: I am a first time fanfic writer and this is the first chapter being published, secind one might be published tomorrow morning or later this evening, today. Please feel free to share your opinions and thoughts of this first chapter of the fanfic, I plan on making this a  pretty long fanfic I hope that my motivation lasts long enough.. also please share advice or please feel free to make requests! I want to make this fanfic interesting enough so that anyone who's reading it will be satisfied. TYSMM FOR 3 VOTES!!! PLEASE KEEP VOTING FOR THIS CHAPTER !! I'll even make bonuses/ extra chapters or unrelated chapters or satire  !! }