Chapter 2, Part two: New changes, a new friend..?

Okayyyyyyy soooo hi it's been a while sorry!! I've been lacking motivation and i've been caught up on discord!! so here i am again (i'm trying my best to squeeze in time because school is tough) and giving you guys a chapter, be grateful rn. the writing format/style may change a little !

Ena's  perspective

texting/messaging

 Thoughts /thinking

None = talking 

Ena 

Chiya

Teacher/staff

Sighhh... maybe I'm just over thinking, they barely know me anyways. It's only the first day so I guess I should've expected this..  It's probably nothing like that. Let's just sit down and get to class and whatever.  

The brunette walks over to her seat she is immediately greeted by a cheerful blue haired or reddish haired girl with really short hair but she seems super sweet  girl  she looks like she was to be in a 1st or 2nd year classrooms. (kinda inspired by hagumi from bandori !!)

"Hey there!! Are you a newbie!? I'm Chiya Saihara ! Please, please feel free to call me Chiya! Your make up is really really pretty!  Ohhh... Yeahhh You're my classmate thanks for sitting next to me ~! !  We should totally sit together for lunch !!! By the waaaay what's your name?? We should REALLY!!  Be friends!!"

"Hehe! You're quite talkative aren't you? I'm Ena Shinonome, just call me Ena if you'd like. Oh and uhm, I don't mind being friends I guess! I mean I can hang out with you at lunch but.. I'll also be hanging out with someone else are you okay with that , Chiya?"

"Hmmm..? Sure I guess!! I don't mind!! I love new people!!"

The blue haired girl smiles happily. She seemed to have wanted to say something else but before she could the instructor scolded her or more so gave her a stern warning.

"B-But...!  I--"

"No "buts" Ms. Saihara. Pay attention in class or you'll probably end up with extra homework later."

" No fair...." The ginger couldn't help but pout.. 

Chiya seems to be a very nice girl... and quite the talkative one... she's pretty silly though! She'd probably get along well with Mizuki or An.. 

(Fuck it time skip ig!!!) 

Lunch period has arrived 

 "Ahhh~! Finally algebra is overr...~ !! Ena-chan!!! Let's go have lunch together!!! Oh yeah!! Let's go have it with your friend!! I will follow you everywhere!!!!"

Chiya was the first one to get up and go to Ena before anyone else could talk to her first. Chiya immediately grabbed her lunch and took Ena's hand and ran out of the classroom like a small child.

J-Jeez! This girl is hyper!! Ughh... I guess I gotta deal with her and Mizuki the entire lunch period..

"C-Chiya! Slow down! I'm coming, I'm coming! Jeez try not to run a Marathon and act like a bull in a stampede will you?! this isn't kindergarten!" 

" Sooorry ~ Who's the person you're looking for~? "

"They're a second year, Akiyama Mizuki."

"Ohh? Akiyama-chan???! I know her!!! I can take you to her!!!"

"Great.. Let's go find them I guess.."

After a bit of running around and searching and being chased by a ginger who's the size of a first year old a middle schooler in their finale year the two finally found Mizuki. 

{ Ena, Chiya, Mizuki ]

"Mizuuuuuuuuuuuu!!"

Chiya leaps onto  Mizuki screaming out of excitement almost causing a scene. It was quite embarassing but funny because Chiya's natural child - like behavior.

"C-Chiya! Don't just jump onto them like that! You almost made the both of you fall onto people behind you!"

"Enaaa..~ don't be such a kill joy! You're just jealous Chiya-chan likes me more than she likes you~!!"

Mizuki stuck out their tongue just to piss Ena off. Which worked perfectly! Ena was P I S S E D. She was gonna let them have it this time.

"Oh you've asked for it, Mizuki. I'll let you have it too. You fucking pink peppa pig wanna be ass jojo siwa looking ass bitch you literally look like an E kitten in it's human fucking form your cuteness made meowbahh quit the internet. In fucking fact you may as well be in royale high because it looks like you'll fit in fucking perfectly you fucking pink ass fucking bitch. I bet you know victoria's secret---"

"Oh my god mizuki!!!! YOU DO?????!!!! TELL ME VICTORIA'S SECRET NOW. I WANNA KNOW NOW!!!!! YOU GOTTA TELL ME EVERYTHING."

"I don't know anything..... Ena's lying to you Chiya."

"E-Ena... How could you..... you're so mean..!!!!!"

"W-What?! I-I.. Just forget about it..!! Where are we going to eat at anyways..?"

"TO THE ROOFTOP!!"

"YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"  

Sigh..            "You two are the most chaotic duo combined."

Time skip until school is over I'm not writing allat.

"Ughh... finally these boring classes are over! What a pain in the ass."

"ENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!  WAHH!! The classroom creep just asked for my number.... he's stinky.. :( plus he watches the weird ugly animes and drew a picture of me and you but in those weird fan creepy comedy shoujo anime styles  !!!!  Let's leave and find Mizu-chann..!!"

Chiya says this with a sacred look on her face seeming to want to avoid the creep as much as possible. 

"Ena.. please avoid him... he's a real creep in perv.. girls last year said on the field trip he followed one of the girls around and would creep them out so badly to a point they asked to be switched to a different group... he even took photos of them!!!"

"How creepy.... I'll avoid him. Let's go before he comes near us then."

The two hurriedly leave the classroom and then go to find Mizuki and leave the school grounds and the three hangs out for a while.

"Woahh... Look at that cute cafe! I heard it was quite trendy and a lot of people I follow went there too!! Maybe I can get a viral pic with a few cats and maybe get some follows and likes!"

"Heheheh...~ Ena's already in for the likes and follows and views..  what an attention seeker~!  Poor kitties..~ they'll only get attention for the likes~  Poor little mizuki and chiya~  we won't even be included..~!"

"Mizuki Shut up!"

"Ena..you're unfair... I wanna be in photos too!! I wanna go viral!! Mizuki too!! You're so mean...~!"

"I-It's not like that..! I..I.. I was gonna let Chiya be in them only."

"EHHH???! That's not fairrr!! Hmphh...! If you only allow Chiya I'm never buying cheesecake for you again~!"

"F-Fine! I guess you can be in the photos..."

The brunette pouted a bit and  finally the three goes into the cat cafe 

( 1064 words Hey guys sorry for the cliffhanger!! I'll upload chapter 3 soon!! I'm in school and a musical is gonna start soon!! I hope you guys like this sorry for not uploading much!! I hope you guys like this i'll continue the rest in next chapter!! Byeeee~!  )