CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Later at Nova's room Felix went in and asked "Why were you calling me?" Nova then turned to him "Why'd you do that to Diane?" Felix got pissed "Her again", if you have nothing to say just shut up Nova" Felix walked out to bump into Diane, Diane walked passed him and Felix the same, when everyone was training they heard a knock on the gate a loud one Diane and Miles went to go check who it was it was the SKY SPIRITS they alerted everyone and they all went to open it Diane yelled "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE DO YOU WANNA FIGHT US?" Luella looked at her "No silly, can we come in?" Diane scoffed "We don't trust criminals like you" Luella grabbed Diane by the jacket but Diane punched her in the nose Luella screamed in pain as Gold ran up to her "WE'RE HERE TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT LILAC THIS ISN'T A SET UP JUST LET US IN" Diane was about to attack her but Serenity grabbed Diane pulling her back and signaling the Sky spirits to go in, Luella explained "we didn't know what fluid we had was illegal, Lilac and the Mafia team gave us that, but until you guys went and told us we didn't believe you and" before she Luella could finish Diane whispered "Pea sized brain.." Everyone turned to her and Luella got mad "What'd you just say?" Diane stood up and slammed her fist on the table everyone was shocked and scared Diane yells "LUELLA WHY DO WE WANNA BELIEVE YOU AND THIS PUNKS, YOU SHOT MY BROTHER IN THE ARM DID YOU THINK ITS MAKING US WANNA TEAM UP WITH UR DAMN GROUP WE WILL LOSE IF WE TEAM UP WITH YOU" Luella stood up "Listen i'm sorry, but we need your help and Diane your one of the most powerful fighter and agent in this field, you're the top one agent and fighter so please" Diane sat down and said "fine" they all made a plan how to fight the mafia's including Lilac, Max went up to Diane and hugged her, Diane pushed him and said "what are you doing Max?" Max just answered "Thank you for accepting us Di" Diane smiled a bit and nodded.

Luella then came up with a plan "The Guards and other men goes behind us we have 9,000 in total right but the mafias has way more, and the strong ones go in front of the guards but three needs to monitor since Miles' arm isn't doing quite well yet he's gonna be the one watching us so as Ivy and Gold, Max, Alexis, Serenity, Aubree and Emery will be the ones at the side and in front Girls would be Me, Diane and Nova and the boys Felix, Charles and Chase" Diane then asked "Chase who?, I never seen him", Luella smiled "Chase Ocampo" she pointed towards Chase and Chase got in front and waved Miles and Diane's eyes teared up they ran and hugged him "COUSIN" Diane yelled, Chase asked "WAIT!, MILES AND DIANE OCAMPO?" Diane and Miles nodded and they hugged Chase, Miles asked "I didn't know you were the Chase in Sky spirts i thought you moved to the US?" Chase laughed "it was an excuse to leave," Diane and Miles stopped hugging him and smiled "Let's have a reunion later let's fight those damn Mafias" Diane yelled, Everyone agreed with her and started to pack their stuff.